My theroy on why marijuana will be legal in all state by 2015.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by runthistown18, Jan 9, 2014.

1. You really don't think they have cures for all these fucked up diseases that plaque this planet. They do. It just cost money. Population control my friend. They already know the benefits of cbd and thc hence the patients they are already applying for on them. We will not see any real benefit for the govemnts " research" on mj. They are just in it for the money but i guess I am the only one that sees this.

2. [quote name="Sgtstadanko707" post="19317920" timestamp="1389409375"]. We will not see any real benefit for the govemnts " research" on mj. They are just in it for the money but i guess I am the only one that sees this.[/quote]You are absolutely right! That's all I've been saying lately. The gov don't care about the medical benefits and how people with epilepsy/cancer can be helped they only care about $$$ which is very sad.Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Can you say the same thing about this lame as " legalization" idea.

4. #44 thebeaver50, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014

Its not lame....Your are in a Very Small Minority who believes that . You are really persistent and seems overly paranoid .

ive went back and read some of your recent post . Your are a complainer period lol . a skeptic . its all good but I wish you would stop calling people names , telling people they are stupid and acting like anyone who doesn't agree with you are complete tools .

Its your attitude that turns me off to the whole point you are trying to make. Which I do think is over stretched to begin with . I will be living in Colorado soon and ill make sure I send you some pictures lol .

5. Pictures of what. This. You won't be seeing that in co.

Attached Files:

6. In Washington state we began with an Initiative, and then onto the vote.  Washington state government surely did not say, "hey, let's put weed up to be legalized, just to see what folks will do."  It was the voice of the PEOPLE in Washington saying, this is what WE want.  I know plenty of people that don't use marijuana, and voted to legalize it, because they saw a greater good for the State.

Both Washington, and, Colorado are being closely watched by the rest of the country.  We'll be the flag-ship models for other states.  When other states begin to see what kind of revenue is generated from sales of marijuana, and, how those monies can be utilized to help support the States national opinion will begin to change.  It's going to take much longer than 2015 for the tide of the country to change, I'm afraid.  

In my (humble) opinion, the best thing that people can do for themselves is RESEARCH!  That's exactly what I did when I began smoking cannabis again, almost 4 yrs ago.  I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to set myself up for dependency with it, like I had on prescribed narcotics.  The pills nearly killed me.  My research has led me to the opinion that cannabis was meant for us to use.  Education will be key in turning "public opinion."

Did you know that in the late 1800's cannabis use was encouraged......to help keep domestic violence down?  It was preferred over alcohol. Happy, mellow people don't fight (unless it's a fight over that last piece of chocolate cake). :ey:

7. #47 lFourTwenty, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014

Stadanko you are way too paranoid..you might need a t-break :laughing:

8. I like the theory but I doubt it :-/ ...

9. Was it the voice of the PEOPLE in WA that said "We don't want to grow our own.  Why would we when we can buy $60 eighths at a legal store all day?"  Did the people of the state say "wooohooo, it's LEGAL now - let's stab MMJ in the heart"?  Is it not true that OFM grossly overestimated tax revenues and the numbers were revised much lower AFTER the vote?  Somehow, this looks a lot more like the work of special interests in conjunction with gov't to me than "the voice of the PEOPLE". 

10. Im actually partially republican, its just that I hate all of the old geezers that are against marijuana and dont give it the time of day  

11. #51 brotherrob, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    "The Government" is simply a collection of individuals. Individuals who make the important decisions and in turn create the laws. Rather than represent the people of the districts who elected them (although some do manage to get alot of pork money to show voters how well they are serving their state) they are serving the people and corporations who run the push for a globalized corporate controlled world. Those people and corporations have been terrified of legal MJ for decades and have fought hard using a slanted media to keep the perception of MJ a negative one. The people have finally began to realize legal MJ makes alot of sense and enough have gotten off their couches to as it now seems, make a difference. The Gov't does not care because it does not have the capacity to care. 

12. [quote name="brotherrob" post="19308262" timestamp="1389278650"]Even if the Federal gov does legalize, which they wont, individual states do not have to. 2015 is way too soon. Red states, especially southern red states will be years behind. Foxnews states will be decades behind. When your main media source is anti pot, that is the message people hear and the information people accept as "news" and reality.[/quote] its funny because now in texas there's a 58% of people wanting decriminalization! So all we really need is federally decriminalized and I guarantee you that cops won't really fuck with you if its rescheduled. Sent from my burner

13. Libertarians would be wise to cut all ties to the Rep party. and attempt to stand on their own as a party independant of eith Dem or Rep. Until that happens they will be tossed into the same mould as Reps and Tea partiers

14. 2015? You're kidding, right? If the Office of Legislative Services started writing today, a bill to change federal drug policy might (re: probably wouldn't be) be ready to go to the floor by then.

False. Here in Arkansas, Budweiser donated a shitload of money to Arkansans For Compassionate Care, one of Arkansas' biggest MMJ activist groups.

Besides, everybody knows that weed+beer=one hell of a night.

16. Legalization is the last thing the government wants. It's gonna be a while for nationwide legalization, probably a good 15 years.

17. #57 SpungeBong, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    I dont think big pharma gives much of a shit...there are lots of natural remedies for common problems, but most people want to pop a pill instead of rubbing salted ginger on their leg at midnight for a week.

pharmas will have their own brand of medicinal herb that they will claim is better than the rest which will be prescribed as an alternative to drugs, prob as a tincture.

I dont wanna play down the great properties of weed, but its not a miracle cure for everything. people will wig out on weed and there will be a lot of money in mood stabilizers and benzos, enough to make up for anyone who will only use weed when it becomes legal.