My theroy on why marijuana will be legal in all state by 2015.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by runthistown18, Jan 9, 2014.

Yeah it would, but you think they are going to legalize medical marijuana and not allow people to grow it themselves?

Very doubtful

2. #22 runthistown18, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Nothing a coincidence or just happens bruh....
    If the gov really didn't want those states to legalize weed, they would've stopped it before it was even considered. Or shut down all the shops in hours at once. They make you think states have power but really they can overrule. The gov more powerful then you probably think. If they didn't want it to get attention they wouldve took it out the media and news. They DO control that you know....But instead it's getting more and more of the spotlight then ever. If they can pull off some of the huge inside jobs and cover ups they pulled in the past im sure they could've stop a plant from being legal in 2 states. 

They can still control our minds either way if it's legal or not if they wanted to.

food
    Floride in water
    air 
    chem trails
    telivision
    media
    drinks
    food coloring
    ect.

Im sure they're on laid back mode and seeing what's happening.

3. Marijuana will not be legalized til far in the future. There are way too many stuck up old republicans that dont give it the chance to check if it should actually be legalized

4. #24 runthistown18, Jan 10, 2014

Nope it's in the corporation hands more then ours..

You can grow your own fruits, tea, and veggies right now too too...but how many ppl actually do compared to buying??????? Not enough to put them out of business.
    that grow shit will die out soon as marijuana prices become reasonable and the hype die down and mostly everyone will buy.....from big corporations, It's only logical.

the gov and big companies will be caking heavily over marijuana. WAYYYYYYYY more then they are compared to pills.

5. #25 GazzaOak, Jan 10, 2014
    I think more states will legalize it (considering how the federal government is not stopping the 2 other states from legalizing weed), so i think at least 5 or more states will legalize it before 2015...... then maybe we could see at least 50% of the states legalizing weed by 2020, and maybe after that.... the government will disband the dea and whatever

But in my own country (Australia), I guess i will never see weed legalized here in my lifetime (im 19 btw)

6. I think maybe you'd better get caught up on state laws and the direction things are going.  The majority of the latest states to legalize MMJ do not allow for cultivation.  WA patients were just threatened with no cultivation, CA cities can now ban personal cultivation by patients and some states only allow cultivation if your not within a specified distance of a dispensary.  Hell, even with legal rec in WA, they can't grow their own.  NY going to allow cultivation for patients? - nope.  If FL passes, will they allow cultivation? - nope.

7. Ah speaking to the ones that no real idea on how things actually work. It's legal, I will vote for it. Smh

8. Well, most of them are just your standard run of the mill stoners - the Johnny weed seed, I can't wait for the old people to die, fuck the gov't, fuck the police, my weeds better than your weed, corporations want to keep weed illegal, weed cures all ills and will save the world type.   Meanwhile, you and I sit here in the original weed-gone-wild state with our eyes wide open to the reality.  They'll figure it out eventually - probably when they realize they've been screwed.

9. Damn. I might have to make that my sig

Bang on republicans all you want, but it will not be legalized without the Libertarian Wing of the Republican party.

For those not familiar with Libertarians, they believe in much smaller government that should leave people the hell alone.  They have ties to the Republican Party as it is the traditional party of smaller government.

And the reason being because people have abused the system. Some dude with a tooth ache and med card growing in his backyard suddenly bought a new black truck jacked to the sky with cash. Or some kids broke into a grow warehouse and grabbed what they could. People, stoners included, don't like this shit going on in their neighborhoods.

12. no, teva generics (for example) a manufacturer of prescription meds, shuts down their pill plant in china and buys out the land to grow in colorado. (or just starts shipping a shit ton of thai grown genetic shit to walgreens at the price your local grower cannot reproduce).

smart companies, work on a different level. as far as commerce goes only idiots would be scared of this legalization, because there's billions to be made.

doesn't mean that your small business cannot become huge. 

wait, but that happened with every other product on the market for the last 100 years? ... cars, alcohol, iphones... there are people that make wax for cars, like there will be wax makers for mmj, like bars, you have coffee shops, like iphones you have newer more efficient vapes.

13. #33 thebeaver50, Jan 10, 2014
    What is it with all the Paranoia about the government controlling my mind lmao .

Colorado Just Legalized Marijuana....do you understand that if I get caught where I live with any amount of Herb im going to Jail and they are probably gonna try to take my child....Do you understand that im paying thousands of dollars out of my pocket each year to a Drug Addict that I have to wait until he " is around " and then hope that the herb is even good ?

im confused about why people are so up at arms about something has not happened while they insist on wearing their tin foil hats all the while prohibition is being lifted on the greatest plant on earth only because of the people and the Votes . 

* APPLAUDS Colorado Voters *

I mean it could all go bad who knows . Anything could go bad I suppose .

and just to put it out there....I aint no "  Johnny weed seed  " . I have a college diploma with a , wife, children ect . im no burnout that blindly votes on whatever the government says lol .  im assuming that whoever mentioned the "   Johnny weed seed " comment meant that whoever would have voted for the legalization of marijuana in Colorado must be trailer trash with no teeth who lives in a trash can and scrapes up seeds to smoke because he's too doped up on snorting pills all night with 4 prostitutes from downtown behind the dumpster .  

dude ...

14. I love how people sit and cry about this. You expect the policies to be perfect such a short time into the change? Give it time for fucks sake. If you have a child and they fall attempting their first step will you assume they will never walk? If you live in Colorado and don't like the changes fucking move to my state and see how you like the mj game here. You will be paying 50-60 1/8, with the risk of jail. You could grow, BUT that also runs the risk of jail. 

You can legally possess/smoke/grow cannabis be thankful your state IS MAKING PROGRESS! Start bitching when/if it starts reverting back to prohibition.

Any person who thinks legalization is going to happen without the government getting big money is a fool.

On topic. I see it taking at least another decade before full nation wide recreational legalization. Although if Colorado and Washington's programs prove lucrative (which they already have) it could jump start things in the next couple years for a lot of states. Once the ball gets rolling with more momentum it won't stop. Any state that turns away from the money to be made in cannabis will feel the economic burn. Between people going to legal states and spending money to have fun, and others just moving out of non legal states period, something will have to give. 

Ever seen a commercial for a state? You know like "Come to Missouri, see the sights blah blah.." That's because states want revenue from tourists. How long do you think the other states leaders are gonna sit back and watch as Colorado rapes them as far as annual tourist dollars goes? I know about 12-15 people alone actively planning vacations to Colorado. This 4/20 when Colorado puts up a smoke signal that looks like a dollar sign, people will get the message.  

15. I feel like monsanto's gonna genteclly modify so it makes us brain dead. once they figure out how to is when the feds are gonna sell and regulate it.

16. They already have it figured out. It's just a matter of when.

17. when that happens ill stop smoking

18. Johnny weed seed = a person who promotes the germination of cannabis seeds on public properties in an attempt to "overgrow" the government.  That's all.  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:   The rest of that is all in your head.

19. Now who is reading to deep into it.

Sadly, I fear this is probably true.  Then too, I have to wonder where we would all be medical wise if research into cannabis had been going on for the past several decades.

Yup.  (And that gave the coolest mental image.)