My theroy on why marijuana will be legal in all state by 2015.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by runthistown18, Jan 9, 2014.

1. #1 runthistown18, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    *theory

The 'Votes' to Legalize in washington & colorado was probably a set up by the government to see how things go and how much money it generates as a test. Also to see the reaction of citizins and to see if there's a positive or negitive from ppl or the media, big outrages, protest, ect . Once they monitor and test these two states out i think they will just pass a bill making it fully legal in u.s.

/thread.
    Just some high thoughts....

what year do you believe it will be fully legal?

2. Theroy Jenkins!!!

• Like Like x 12
  3. damn wrong part of forum and everything,,

4. Even if the Federal gov does legalize, which they wont, individual states do not have to. 2015 is way too soon. Red states, especially southern red states will be years behind. Foxnews states will be decades behind. When your main media source is anti pot, that is the message people hear and the information people accept as "news" and reality.

• Like Like x 4
  5. fAUx news has always been decades behind.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Maybe totaly legal in the next 15 years but not 2015. And this was not a test that was put in place by the feds..... None of them want it legal. Itll solve way too many problems and put all of the business that are our current 'solutions' to these problems out of business or just really do a damper on the bank accounts of the CEO's and guys on wall street and the members of congress who are major share holders in these companies.... The pharmaceutical industry for example.... The timber/paper industry.... I could go on and on. The feds will scratch claw and bite til the end. They cant control our minds with marijuana like they can with the absolutely terrible for you pills that they sell us with side effects that take up an entire pamphlet to read.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  7. #7 lFourTwenty, Jan 9, 2014

This exactly..the federal government is much too entangled with big business to actually make decisions for the people. Big pharma would take a devastating blow if they legalized it..you can't grow your own pills, you have to buy them from somewhere. The whole system is set up for this..they threaten to arrest people who possess or grow cannabis, so most people don't bother with it for that one reason. So instead of using a real natural medicine, people are prescribed multiple different pills with horrible side effects, and the pills don't even compare to the cannabis in terms of medicinal benefit.

Cannabis oil is an amazing medicine for people with cancer and many other diseases, but it is a felony to make it. If the government was actually for the people, they would have started real studies and legalized it long ago.  

• Like Like x 2
  8. 2015 is a touch optimistic, it would take a full scale and very efficient revolution to achieve that, and it would have to have been decades in planning and gathering of enough fire power.

2020, I think, is the very earliest we should consider it being plausible, for full scale legalization.

And the previous posters explained why the feds have nothing to do with it

• Like Like x 2
  9. Put down the pipe. Maybe time for a tbreak.

• Like Like x 3
    Big Pharma is creaming in their pants, not crying in their pill bottles.  The future of medical weed isn't in dispensaries, it's in pharmacies. 

• Like Like x 3
  11. #11 lFourTwenty, Jan 9, 2014

The future of medical weed is in our hands, not big pharma's.

How can it be in big pharma's hands when we can grow our own with water and soil rather than paying a corporation for it?

Weed grows naturally, pills don't. If people could just pick themselves a few pills off a tree, I think they would do that rather than going to the pharmacy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 TinTizzy, Jan 9, 2014

I dont think so big pharma doesnt like weed because it cant be condensed into a neat little pill that works for everyone..they already have marinol so unless they hand out actual buds or bho I dont see them taking over...plus theres no official dosage thats why doctors dont like it..Ive heard several doctors says they're all for medical marijuana but they can't prescribe a dosage so its hard to regulate

13. who's the roy??

14. Not only will big Pharma be against it, so will big Alcohol.  Talk about a substitute good.

15. Are you kidding me?  It's one of the easiest things in the world to produce, concentrate and distribute.  It's dirt fucking cheap to produce, will be generally accepted as safe, with minimal side effects and would be much more difficult to get sued for vs. some of the other shit they've put out.  Good point about the docs - they will be prescribing various meds containing consistent dosages of CBD, THC and other cannabinoids that will be regulated like any other drug produced by pharma.  If someone is sick, why would they pay out the ass for contaminated bho some kid cooked up in his basement, when a $10 copay at the pharmacy would get them a months supply of pure, filtered ether wash?  Big Pharma is just big money and to think big money is not going to try to exploit an opportunity with major potential is naive.

• Like Like x 4
  16. #16 lFourTwenty, Jan 9, 2014

Of course they will try to exploit it..but the difference between pharmaceuticals and medical marijuana is that people can easily produce their own cannabis, essentially cutting out the need for big pharma. People cannot produce their own pills.

If we can easily produce our own medicine, why would we buy their medicine?

Big pharma would lose alot of customers if people started making their own oil and curing themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your just starting to realize really how in Informed
    These people really are. Big pharma is going to eat this up.

18. terrible theory tbh... :bongin:

19. Big pharma is def going to take over. Think about it, right now we have guys in basements putting out the product. Just wait to big money moves in and produces a high quaility product everybody will have to try. We will likely have new products, stuff we can't even think of now...I mean I can brew my own beer or make my own wine, but I still like hitting the store to pick up what I need.

20. 6 mos to 5 yrs in jail might be a good reason.

• Like Like x 2