The Alone High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by the-high-intellectual, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Being high alone is so much more enjoyable for me. Dealing with everyday people and people in general sucks ass. They're all so predictable!

Plus there's a sense of freedom when smoking alone you just can't achieve with other people.

2. Well if that's weird, call me weird. Nothing against my fellow chiefers but smoking alone in my opinion is much more enjoyable. You can do whatever you'd like, listen to whatever music you'd like, take a steamin hot shower if you'd like, and as you said enjoy your thoughts and reflect on your life. If your feeling stupid high you can act as stupid as you'd like. No judgements included. There's just something about sitting there by your lonesome enjoying your high that I love.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i honestly like it more than smoking with people. its very relaxing

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm all about the alone high, man. There's just certain people I can't get high with. Also I feel like I can really only vape or smoke with others I trust and like.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to smoke with like a crew. I had something similar in North Carolina, but they were my friends I grew up with. It's not easy meeting other stoners when you're in a new town and not in school.

But back to the alone high. I'm already a loner so it works out well (introvert would be a better word). I feel like other people don't understand why I do it or why I do it alone. I feel like Kid Cudi's man on the moon.

On another note, I'd rather drink with people, but then there's always the lightweights, ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Marty the one man Party.
    I feel ya.

6. Just took 5 big bong hits by myself.  I'm 49 years old and live alone in a cabin in the woods.  I have a girlfriend that I see almost every weekend, otherwise I don't socialize with anyone the rest of the week.  Sometimes it gets lonely.  But I'd rather be lonely once in awhile and enjoy every second I have with my girlfriend then to become bored with seeing her every day.

7. I like to smoke alone because i can do what i want with the risk of getting on trouble is significantly reduced. Not to mention being able to control my high the direction i want. I used to smoke with friends but they usually ended up killing my high with their add mind quickly. Now it's been over a year and I'll be getting high for the first time in a long time and i prefer to be alone so i can be productive and enjoy the taste and feeling better.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Getting high alone is kinda chill, like you just go on the internet and listen to music or whatever. i prefer chilling with friends, but i hate it when the vibe comes to a standstill and everyones just too faded to say anything

9. Alone is awesome... I get to reflect on life in ways I can't if I'm sober... Like in a different perspective. I even amaze myself on how I thought of a thought (lol mindfuck) but being able to view life in a different perspective relives the stress on my hands and some of the questions i have.

Although I do have 1 friend I smoke with on the weekends but it's still cool. Like I could be myself around him & not worry about him judging me or shit.. Like in my high school years, there were many "friends" I would smoke with where they try and act big and bad when they smoke.. Talk about vibe killers...
    BITCH DONT KILL MY VIBE

10. Smoke by myself is always better than smoking with someone else. Give me time to think and reflect on stuff. It can be kinda quiet at times but silence is nice every now and then. In my opinion, getting high alone feels like the high is more intense. Nothing is bothering you so the keyed is more noticeable

11. Yeah im the same way

12. Getting high alone is something I in a way feared because I started smoking with my friends for fun. We tried it, tried it some more and after two to three years, we're smoking almost every day and still together. Why? Because we like to think about life and music and so much more. I think we get high with a specific reason and depending on your reason, you get high differently or do it with other people/alone. In the end, if you enjoy it the way you do, keep on doing that but always keep your mind open for new experiences!

Peace and pot!

Happy.blogspot.com
    #happygrows

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Grasscity Forum

13. Smoking alone is my preferred option tbh... i won't pass up a chance to smoke with others but there's something satisfying about being in your own world for a while nah mean

14. Sure man I get it, it's the best way to relax after a day of hard work! I like it when I now people can let of steam by simply smoking a spliff!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Grasscity Forum

15. I like it too cause my friends get pretty annoying..

16. I usually wait till everyone asleep or not home. About to do it right now and watch some 20/20 & Dateline reruns. I prefer to be alone vs being high around my BF (who doesn't smoke weed) cause then I feel like he's gonna find out I'm real high and start interrogating me about things I've lied about lol

17. Everytime I smoke with friends they empty out my fridge.. And I don't get any help making food :/

18. yes

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

19. Lately my friends have all become mooches. 

I've found smoking alone is nicer, I am more of an "alone" type person. I like to be with my thoughts at night.

Plus I've found a passageway to hear melodies when I'm high if I can't hear any when I'm sober. I love music and ganja.

But people are to into themselves these days... At least it's how it seems.

20. For the most part I smoke alone or with my wife well we're not married but we've been together sense freshman year and now were both in our early 20's so mines well be but I do have one friend I don't mind toking with mostly because we've been friends sense elementary school and he throws in also and we both have very similar outlooks on life and find the same shit funny but that's rare anymore sense he got a girlfriend and a child now. So for me I'd say alone 65% of the time..

Check out my first baby :) http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304621-First-Time-Grow%21%21%21