The Alone High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by the-high-intellectual, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Depends really. Sometime i'm in the mood to call a bunch of friends and smoke with them and have a laugh. Other time I feel like lighting one up at home alone, stick Dark Side Of The Moon on and see what random corner of the internet I can find.

2. #42 stunys, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    hahahaha just reading this I was thinking how awesome this is. My girl and I have only been together a few years and although we smoke together sometimes, I hide smoking by myself. I don't want her to know because when im high I enjoy her company more. That may be a bad thing... idk.

I just found it funny when you said,

"If I'm high and start bitching at her...she'll say "think about something else"... and it works!"

I started laughing so hard. I tell myself that same thing when I start getting worked up.

Woman are crazy, but I understand them better when im high. I can put myself in their shoes. It has worked for my relationship. Started dating in 10th grade. Now im graduating highschool in June and even tho we're young, weed may be the thing that keeps up together. or breaks us up depending on how she takes it when I tell her how fucked up I am every time I see her. At least she just thinks a high me is a normal me. :smoking:

just to clarify I am 18 years old. Just because im a senior doesn't mean im a minor GC.

3. I prefer smoking alone, too. I tend to watch movies and take notes (because you know I'll forget it later lol). Once,
    I watched Mulan and planned an essay about gender roles and sexuality in ancient china, as well as the feminization of Disney villains. And a few weeks ago, I watched the entire Dark Knight trilogy and cried like a bitch because it was so awesome lol.

Also had a friend who I smoked out all the time. ALL. THE. TIME. She never returned the favour...moochers bum me out big time. 😪

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I smoke alone most of the time. Partly because my only stoner friends never have their own goods and always expect me to use my stuff. And partly because it helps me to view life's problems from a different, more logical perspective (it helped me get over my depression).

5. I completely agree. Smoking alone > smoking w company

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I totally get the ego-high sometimes. It's bad. It's especially bad if I know I'm the most experience smoker in the group. I turn into Mr. Know-it-all. Lame.

7. I rarely smoke with friends. I'll rather have a couple of bowls and take a walk to the shop to reflect my thoughts and realise how beautiful the earth really is.

Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

8. Alone all the time im a lonely stoner

9. A few months after smoking with nothing but the same people. It's nice to be by yourself blazing and playing skyrim.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Huh theres been times i couldve smoked with people but didnt like being around them while high so i smoked by myself

11. I personally enjoy smoking with friends. you make some of the best memories with your friends while high. also, the laughs and the topics discussed are always changing and hilarious.

12. #52 JayyWilliams, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

^This. I smoke by myself a lot, but the fun of being with others and talking about random ass shit with your best of friends without a care in the world...that's the best.

13. I definitely prefer smoking alone. When I'm with people I just can't relax and do the things I like to do while stoned, like read, listen to music with headphones on, etc. I'm a total loner and like being alone all the time anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #54 fartsimpson, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    This is as close to friends as I care for. When they are close enough to touch,they tend to steal from you or rat you out as soon as your back is turned.

Don't like the situation of a group of people with a gutless wonder hanging on the edge who when he is confronted for his own stupidity gives up your name to save his ass.Look around the group you call friends,(there is always one).

15. A bit of both worlds is the best

I smoked alone for 3 years and sorta turned into a hermit and lost the ability to socialize because I'd rather be alone and get lost in my mind.

Omega369 :wave:

16. Yeah it gets boring eventually. Even if you're the kinda person that would call yourself a loner like myself. I prefer company while high. And social networking doesn't satisfy quit like one on one time with your stoner buddy.

Stoner chick

17. I also truly enjoy smoking alone allowing my mind to relax and open up to the fine art of pondering. Nothing better than sitting on the beach as the sun comes up with a good book and a joint. It's a peaceful feeling like no other, and then the people with their radios and garbage hit the beach and it's time to get home to my garden of Eden.

18. I used to blaze with my friends back in high school, but somewhere along the way I started getting really bad paranoia. Even when I was with close friends, I just had really stupid thoughts like something bad would happen or everyone hated me (really unnecessary thoughts). I quit for like two years and recently I started enjoying it again at home and it's been wonderful. You're able to exercise your mind and do whatever you want. It's kind of like a vacation. 

19. It depends on what the situation is.  If I'm the only one in the room that's high, I'll usually end up wandering off into my own thoughts and block everyone else(usually my roomates) out.  If I am smoking with a group of people I will be more social, usually because the group of people I smoke with I have been close friends with for about 7-8 years(before we ever started smoking), so we usually like to talk about the same things while we are high, and it gets interesting haha

20. Couldn't of said it better brother.