geocaching

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by BlazedCannabis, Jan 8, 2014.

1. [quote name="fruitality" post="19326775" timestamp="1389550913"]omg this looks amazingim dling this ap now[/quote] yes!! This is why I made this thread!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389623135.745929.jpg One of my favorite caches brought me to this old rail tunnel from the 1800s after a decent hike! You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

• Like Like x 3
  3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389623228.258261.jpg Another great one was on top of this rock! Great view of a river and forest!You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

4. Love to go smoking and geocaching some time. 

5. [quote name="Towelie." post="19365241" timestamp="1390086436"]Love to go smoking and geocaching some time. [/quote]geohashing! You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

6. I want more pictures guys!!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="BlazedCannabis" post="19369347" timestamp="1390156640"]I want more pictures guys!!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390160557.226467.jpg yesterday's final (and best) cache location!You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

• Like Like x 2
    Isn't it like harder to spot the cache with all that snow and ice ?  :ph34r:

9. [quote name="Towelie." post="19369725" timestamp="1390160826"]Isn't it like harder to spot the cache with all that snow and ice ? :ph34r:[/quote]typically! LolYou can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

10. That looks so cool grooveSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

Geocaching  is an outdoor recreational activity, in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world.

12. [quote name="SplitGenetics" post="19454337" timestamp="1391379925"]Geocaching is an outdoor recreational activity, in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world.[/quote]And it's a god damn blast! You left that part out :pYou can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Geocaching is awesome OP. You'll find a lot of places you never knew existed. Watch out for bugs and snakes...Try geocaching.com and sign up. That is the best site. And as for apps, c:geo on Android. But I use a dedicated Lowrance GPS accurate to within 5 feet. We have found all kinds of stuff. And once I even found a fat cone spliff in the cache. Took it and left a dollar. And it was well worth the half hour hike to find it.

14. This sounds really cool. I'd leave a nice nug in that cache so the next person really found some treasure :D

15. dude I know. Lol. Love it. But not well are woodsy

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. We got into it so much we nicknamed our dog "Muggles"..

• Like Like x 1
  17. Riight on. I've done some 'caching. Usually when we're drunk in the desert.

Found a joint in one, left a nug in another. Haha. Everyone smokes pot.

• Like Like x 1
  18. shits a pretty neat idea. I'll probably go find some in the spring.

• Like Like x 1
  19. why wait? Winter is a great time to cache!

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

20. I just haven't felt much like going outside lol... there's about two feet of snow right now with an inch of ice on top of that