Blue Cheese Second Grow, advice welcome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theislander, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Nice! I've actually got 2 plants there they just look like one lol waiting for sex to show is so painfulI moved the lights up some more today, I want the bud sites to stretch up nicely above the canopy.

2. I've been hearing a lot of bad things about miracle grow soil so I was wondering what a better option would be that I could pick up at a store like Walmart. I live in a small town so there aren't any special garden stores, especially any that are open in the middle of the winter hahaha suggestions anyone?

3. Here's my odor "control" and mini co2 producers lol I have a very multicultural closet :p they also LOVE chewing on stems I give them

Attached Files:

4. Amazon. I just bought 2 bags and done organic nutes.

5. [quote name="The Hunter" post="19334998" timestamp="1389659813"]Amazon. I just bought 2 bags and done organic nutes.[/quote]Hmmmm yeah I'll check that out, thanks!

6. No prob. I bought organic soil so it was a little pricier than a regular bag but still cheaper than the crap organic they have at lowes.

7. Anyone think I should prune anything off these? I'll post some pictures but only one shows up per post when I'm using my phone

Attached Files:

8. Under side

Attached Files:

9. Along the stem

Attached Files:

10. I would take the small stuff from the bottom maybe but nothing intense if you are trying to flower. Kill some of the small stuff that makes the popcorn buds so you can send that energy to the colas.

11. Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking, I don't really like taking too much off haha I'll probably do that tomorrow.I was sittin outside the closet earlier smoking a bowl and watching the plants/mice and the timer turned the lights off and left me in the dark hahaha put a quick stop to my hangout

12. Haha. Funny cuz I was just doing the same. But then I cut my Maui lol. My timer doesn't go out for a whole though I just have to go to sleep. Peace out. Happy growing.

13. My feminized white widow seeds showed up today, super excited to finally have femmed seeds :)

14. Get er butt ass naked like I got my lady. You can leave a lil more fan leaves if your scared she won't respond too well to defoliation.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. I don't think I'm gonna do too much pruning, probably just some shit underneath. I kinda like how they look so I'm gonna leave it lol

16. hi mate 
    try to do some research on defoliation during flowertime.
    i read that it works just perfect

17. [quote name="Farmer4D" post="19344329" timestamp="1389783712"]hi mate try to do some research on defoliation during flowertime.i read that it works just perfect[/quote]Thanks man will do

18. Quick update! I'm in the middle of doing some trimming on one plant and I found a hair! Hopefully you guys can see it in the picture it's to the right of my thumb

Attached Files:

19. Ok so I trimmed one a bit and tied it down better, for the other one I trimmed like 2 or 3 things but I'm leaving it other than that for now. On top of that BOTH plants are showing signs of females so I'm super excited.

Plants: the one I trimmed is a little bigger and is in back and the smaller one is up front

Attached Files: