Drug and Prostitution Laws dont apply to me except.......

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by revjoel2013, Jan 8, 2014.

1. #21 revjoel2013, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    The natural person is either a Native American Indian or an infant. That is the conclusion I am getting from my studies.   The 1 USC 8 said individual or human being is an infant. Black's Law 6th edition define "natural" as not touched by man and wild.

Just want to let you know that legal terminology is confusing. You don't know which one sometimes. I may be wrong. But that is my belief at this time.

2. Yeah it can be, in this instance it is pretty clear and you are wrong.
    They went so far is to proclaim a natural person is a human being. That is pretty clear, so unless you can prove that you don't have human DNA, you're a natural person. :smoke:

3. Maybe the terminology is confusing to you, but to those of us that can actually comprehend what we read its really blatantly fucking clear.

You still cant provide a singlecase this has ever worked, there are many examples of it NOT working....i really dont see how anybody of reasonable mental ability could be getting so hung up on the wording.....even though the wording clearly states the opposite of your claim.

The law doesnt give a shit what you believe. It doesnt care if you dont comprehend the laws.

Its almost as if youre trying to just repeat this information enough times to try and make it true lol. As if you continuing to spout it is at some point is going to lead to a prosecutor googling the defense and seeing what youve written and BELIEVE it. Get real ya nutty bastard.

4. #24 revjoel2013, Jan 9, 2014
    Nevada Revised Statutes define "person" in the control substance act as this.

NRS 453.113  “Person” defined.  “Person” includes a government or a governmental subdivision or agency.
          (Added to NRS by 1991, 1644)

The "person" that cannot possess control substance without a license or a prescription is a government or governmental subdivision or agency. It doesn't criminalize anyone who is not one of these entities from possessing control substances.

That is your believe that it doesn't work. It is not mine. You are entitled to your belief and I am entitled to mine. You can call me any name you wish but it doesn't change my beliefs.

If you don't want to set your your law, they going to set the law for you.  You should advise yourself and everyone that want to follow you.

Get busted by the cops!!! Go and follow the happy knight (esquire)!! Pay the happy knight and hope that you get out of trouble.

If you in Nevada, don't forget to admit that you are an government agency when you get busted for illegal drugs.

For those that want to follow me, then get up and state your definition, laws, and tell them the statutes don't apply to you because you are not a person but a sovereign.

There is freedom of choice in USA. You can hire a happy knight or you can do it yourself. If you are an adult, do you have the right to make a decision for yourself.

5. Just because it includes agencies does not mean excludes human beings. Youve also been shown where some of these literally say included people and you ignore it.

You sound like a religious nut trying to plug his ears when confronted with challenge

like it or not you dont make the laws. Unless you truly get involved in politics/law you wont either.

Please answer me this genuinely: how do you not think that if push comes to shove the government wont toss you in prison EVEN IF they said they accepted your sovereign claims? Somebody claiming these things seems pretty distrustful of the government in general, so why wouldnt they just impose their will by force?

6. No it doesn't exclude human beings which are infants.
    But it cannot exclude government agency. The human being according to your definition have to include a government agency, government unit, or subdivision.

Yes, they can do anything they want with you. But at the end of the day, those that resist hard enough they will leave along. When enough people join, things will change. 

I recommend your followers to wait for legalization of drugs. Don't worry about joining us. It is not for you or your followers.

7. What you fail to acknowledge is that you are cherry picking a small part of the Statues.
    For the full picture you need to look at the initial definitions, not the sub-portions that only refine the set standard.

<a></a>NRS 0.039  “Person” defined.  Except as otherwise expressly provided in a particular statute or required by the context, “person” means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. The term does not include a government, governmental agency or political subdivision of a government.
    (Added to NRS by 1985, 499)
    \nThat definition includes you.
    You can resist all you want but you are actually emulating Don Quixote. You wont affect change because your stance doesn't have a leg to stand on. :smoke:

8. #28 Heroic Dose, Jan 9, 2014
    Why the hell do you keep saying followers? Have you deluded yourself into believing you are some sort of messiah of change building his following to "take on the legal system"? The username seems to support that actually.

Do you at least understand that this wont work in court and that at the very least, your "movement" so far has absolutely no legal basis to any of its claims? That isnt to say that the laws couldnt change at some point, just that as of right now this is all meaningless?

Dont get me wrong, i like the idea of sovereign citizenship. If it were more than a meaningless statement one makes id be all over it. But it just isnt how the world operates as of today.