Best dry herb vape pen?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ThreeFiftyZzz, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. Sry for ANOTHER topic like this but I'm interested in a pen style vape. I am only really interested in a dry herb vape. If it can do dry herb and something else then that's cool. I don't really like the mflb so what are some other nice vapes out there for less than $150. Ive been bringing my pipe outside at my apt complex but that's too risky so something more discreet would be ideal. My tolerance is VERY low so combusting is not a huge deal to me. As long as it conserves more weed than a bong or pipe and smells a little bit less than that's just perfect.This would also be my first experience with vaping.

I also have a much older friend who is hiding her pot smoking from her husband. I told her about vaping and now she wants a vape pen so she could say its an e-sig lol.

Any input and experiences would be great. Thanks!

2. Try pax maybe on ebay or amazon but make sure theyre authentic. Theres videos on youtube for that. Atmos gets bad reviews on like every thing that they have from doing research and browsing to purchase my own vape. Dry herb vape pens arent easy to find most dont work. Maybe wait for grasshopper to come out. I dont know what to tell youBesides that.

3. #3 TetrHydrCann, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    Wait a few months and see how the new vape pen that comes out in feburary is. It's called the Grasshopper and capes both dry herb or oil with the attachment. Once I see peoples reviews, and if there any good, I'm gonna order it. Check it out, it looks amazing and the video seems to good to be true. This is your best bet, sense you don't want the MFLB and the atoms doesn't truly vape, it combusts. Also it's only 100-120$ I think.

4. yeah i saw the grasshopper from a previous thread. looks too good to be true. i also heard that the atmos pens are bad. Does anyone know if the vapor blunt is any good.? I found one for $85 with a 4pc grinder, a rewritable stash jar and 2day shipping included. This is what im leaning towards for now. ive also looked into the dube regular and xs, snoop gpen, and the atmos bullet and raw.