STAY AWAY FROM SINGLE SEED CENTRE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheAus, Jan 8, 2014.

1. my friend ordered seeds from there on a Tuesday evening he received them the following Monday to the States.They were all feminized. He then germinated 8 seeds, 2 Big Bud, 2 Pinapple chunk, 2 berry bomb and 2 tangerine dream all 8 germinated in a few days time. All 8 grew and are doing well. He recently switched to 12/12 light cycle and are all budding. He was very nervous and was afraid of being ripped off but everything went well we couldn't believe that all 8 seeds have been successful. The packaging was very discrete. He was very happy with the results. Especially for being a first time buyer and novice grower. I would highly recommend them. I know things can happen but his was 100% success rate

2. I've had 2 orders with tssc and got them within a week....because of the way they're packed , the beans are prone to get crushed...in my second order 2 were crushed and they sent me replacements free of charge. Sorry to hear about your shitty experi nce....herbies is a solid alternative

3. #43 Fallingleaves, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    They took 4 days to ship mine but it is on the way will update. Seems like a good deal and site.

4. Ok boys and Goyles. Here is my update I wrote my original post on the 17th and here we are december 2nd. I can say I received my package on the 8th day from shipping. As many stated this is very fast. Here is the far more important information regarding seeds. Germination rate. I planted 3 of my 6 seeds the first day. I soaked them for about 2hrs to get them moist. Popped them in the soil and used a spray bottle and a very small pour to get the top few inches of soil nice and moist for them. Waited a couple days and popped the others when I saw the first breaking free. Well jump ahead now and we have 100% germination and growth so far. Final word despite having me worried at the start when they took 2-3 days to even ship my order after taking my money. (My own fault being a typical American asshole and wanting everything done now now now) I am now a loyal customer provided these results continue. I had ordered 20 beans from another distributor recently and they had about a 50% germ rate and the company offered me a voucher for 50% off next order yet for some reason payment error's every attempt there now................ No problems anywhere else as far as payments. I won't call them out here but so frustrating. New grower mistake ordering less than you want. Beans = Ounces this logic means you should be willing to throw down cash for genetics. It's the most important step you take in the journey. If you grow something you don't want to smoke or eat... wtf are you doing?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got them in a week again for l the 12th time

6. 100% Germ rate so far on over 20+ Seeds from them. I am sold to be honest.

7. Got about 8 seeds in from SSC on Monday afternoon, today is Wednesday morning about 8 am. I looked in my sandwich bags and paper towels and hey! I've got white tap root from a speed seeds blueberry auto and a dna genetics 60 day lemon auto. I'd have to say I'm happy as hell with SSC so far. It took 11 days to get 8 beans to me in a midwest state, all look nice and brown and mature and I've had 2 germ in less than 36 hours. Good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Never had a problem. Been using them for 4 years. They even replaced a cracked seed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have read all your remarks,may I suggest checking to see if payment was sent if so a waiting period of 30 days is policy after wich time all will be made whole.Relax I have been dealing with SSC for a long while and never been disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I order 5 big bautomaticeatice

11. I ordered 5 big Buddha seeds automatic flowers from single Single Seed Centre and only one popped in there being a male

12. Neither having any pop or a male out of an auto is the single seed centers fault. you got the seeds, now they would probably replace / help you if you took photo for proof or can take photos of the package and seeds. Scammers you know. Some seeds do get take. And they replace

Secondly you are new here so your skill is questioned by me let alone what you actually even ordered

Just put another order in. Last one only took a week to get the the states. After my last two grows big buddah is one of my favorites even if he is trying to trademark the strain cheese. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I just got my shipment from single seed centre, took 9 days, ordered 8 different strains and the 2 free ones we're fast&vast and money bush. Very pleased with this seed bank.

14. I bought 20 beans recently from them(5freebies).i recieved them but it was wrong order,and every single bean was white,hollow,and crushd.i contacted them n they answerd,n i told them i recieved package,i wud just like replacements,these retards said they have no record of me ordering.....i gues sametime i ordered from them(money was deducted from account of course)there was a bean ferry sending random beans to us n i was just a lucky recipient...ssc is a joke to me

15. What brand where the ones you ordered

16. 10 vast n fast 2,10 +speed.both autos

17. Never heard of them, sounds like old beans from tssc. I only buy name brand like house of the great gardener, DNA (three brands), nirvana, green house, sensi seeds, Royal queen,

Guys take photos I can't stress this enough if you have photos they can believe you. Keep your email receipt too, and if you are doing this secret squirrel I don't know why

18. I think this might be my first post on a thread. I'm sorry you have had a bad experience with tssc. I have been ordering from them for well over two years. I've never had a bad bean. Not a single one. Always prompt, discreet, arriving in tact. The free seeds I use only if labeled fem, who needs the stress? Felt it important to say your experience is not the experience I've had. Nothing but good service and good beans.

• Like Like x 1

19. That's what makes me wonder about some of these complaints, I'm on 4 years and two orders a year from them not one bad I hadn't screwed up myself. The longest I've waited for delivery is 3 weeks.

20. The ones i ordered were fem,n 2 vast n fast just came out...read about it.supose to b an improvement on vast n fast...