Tena Shoes OR Tennis Shoes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Jan 7, 2014.

1. I hear you, it did escalate lol

But some talkin is better than no talkin.

2. dis fight is about to get started boi you might wanna leave unless you want to get hurt

3. We say "tennashoes" in the midwest.

btw.. this is the midwest.

Attached Files:

[​IMG]

5. is that from drake and josh? i used to watch taht show all the time lol

6. whatevs lol Whoever made that map up is slow or somthin cuz yall up north in book.

Yeah. One of my favorite shows back when I was younger.

8. #48 TengoHambre420, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    Call it as you want. At least I live in a place has a 3% unemployment rate and people aren't ignorant assholes. Would take the north over the south any day of the year..

9. #49 iHappy, Jan 8, 2014
    Theirs ignorant assholes everywhere, id take the down south heat over the cold north anyday.

Shit man my dad lives on a sailboat in the keys....thats my spot to vaca

Nice stereotyping there. Not every southerner is an ignorant asshole.

11. #51 TengoHambre420, Jan 8, 2014
    I didn't mean it that way. People here in the midwest are seriously the nicest people in terms of geographical locations of the US. People here look out for one another and treat neighbors like family. When we drive down the roads, we wave at each other for no reason, just simply a nice gesture. 

I see people waving, saying hello, and striking up random conversations all the time here. That's just people being nice and courteous. Hell, even I say hello and smile every time I pass by someone.

13. [quote name="llllllllll" post="19298197" timestamp="1389134625"]sorry op you are probably the only person who says tenna shoes[/quote]No. I have heard it many a-times.

14. Accent equals everything

15. Unless I really try to enunciate, tennis shoes and 'tenna shoes' sound pretty much the same when I say them :confused_2: that might just be my speech though.

Either way, it's definitely one word aloud :p

ITS TENNASHOES NIGGA

17. I have a strong dublin accent

they are all 'sh-ue-iz' (shoes) to me haha

18. haha it's tennis shoes guys. How the hell do people not understand these things?  I saw a guy on fb the other day right "minus well"  instead of "might as well".

19. I feel like such a dumbass lol. I guess it traces back to kindergarten when the P.E (gym coach) told us that we had to bring "Tena Shoes".
    In my mind "Tena Shoes" were shoes that you can run in or whatever. lol anyways i used "Tena Shoes" while texing some girl and she was like wtf are tena shoes. Its Tennis shoes. Why the fuck would my gym coach tell us to bring TENNIS shoes to gym class?

This is the 3rd word ive found out ive been mis-saying my whole life until i was corrected lol. 

Comfortable? (cum-fort-ubble)

Movie Theater (Movie Thater)

Notice (No-this) I blame my mom for this one. shes always pronounced it like that.

Anyways thanks for all the feedback. going to go hide in a hole now.

20. [quote name="coraygc" post="19302519" timestamp="1389203453"]haha it's tennis shoes guys. How the hell do people not understand these things? I saw a guy on fb the other day right "minus well" instead of "might as well".[/quote]Seriously man it's like the general population is getting dumber everyday. Minus well???? Roflmfao. The most common one is when people say "I could care less" instead of I could NOT care less