Tena Shoes OR Tennis Shoes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Down here we do lol you dont know, your not even down here. Your Canadian anyway

2. you dont have to agree with her just to help make the Op feel better either lol

noone says tenna shoes that doesnt even logically make sense. What is a tenna?
    N i aint no canadian either homie

3. Its southern/midwest talk....yall Canadians wouldnt know how we roll

4. lol i live in the midwest, mufuca. Never heard no jabronis talkin like that before

5. Your up north....You aint part of this Midwest pack.....w your Jabroni talk lol

6. #26 sky dog, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

7. lol do you need a map of the midwest my friend?

8. Arent you from Green Bay area?

9. 2 hours away from there

10. I'm not pretending anything. I've seriously not ever heard any one say "tennis shoes" around here.

11. Lol you dont consider that up north?

We gotta have a North, West, East, South

Off topic....but ive been up there as a kid for some car races for 3 days. "Road America" ever heard of it?

12. been there a couple times, its dope

and yeah, compared to florida? sure we are up north. Its still the midwest no matter how you slice it

13. And @[member="llllllllll"] I think you're being too focused on how the spelling and spacing looks in the comments. I'm not saying when I say it I space out the "tenna" and "shoes". You just say it too fast to care about saying tennis. We just say "tennashoes"

14. #34 iHappy, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    Thats pretty sweet youve been there. We camped out up there few times w my bro n dad when I was little.

And no your not the midwest in my books lol Your at the Northern tip of the country.....so your a Northerner....sorry lol

15. I can't believe you guys are having a fight about this. It depends on your accent.

16. Yeah but we got that Southern Hospitality....

and I checked the map....your up north....Agree to disagree. I cant argue with Northerners anymore.

17. Were not really fighting, we know each other.....more just messin around.

Arguing is a better word but it's still a pointless argument.

19. Whos "fighting" ?? Just talking.

Yepp thats rite, rite ther

20. I feel there is no pointlessness I'm expressing opinions. Nothing wrong with hearing opposing views.