X-Men X-Men: Days of Future Past

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RedEyesHigh420, Jan 7, 2014.

1. The Wolverine is better than Origins for sure. It was kind of a campy movie and I laughed at parts I think were supposed to be serious but I liked it alright.

2. [/youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsjtg7m1MMM[/youtube]

3. Man the third trailer has got me pumped. Can't wait to see it.

4. You hear about how The Amazing Spiderman 2 had DOFP at the end credits?

5. Tight tight loving the new video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah I did I'll probably go see that too. Love marvel movies.

7. Look what happened to the director
    X-Men: Days of Future Past director Bryan Singer is being accused of sexual abuse of a teenage boy in a civil suit filed Wednesday, according to court documents obtained by TheWrap.
    According to the lawsuit filed in federal court in Hawaii, plaintiff Michael Egan was 17 when he was forcibly sodomized by Singer.
    Underage rape victims are typically not named, but Egan's name was released in a press release from his lawyers, who say they plan to bring more charges against Singer and others involved with sex parties in Hollywood.
    “Hollywood has a problem with the sexual exploitation of children,” said attorney Jeff Herman. “This is the first of many cases I will be filing to give these victims a voice and to expose the issue.”
    The suit alleges Singer provided Egan with drugs and alcohol and flew him to Hawaii for sex on more than one occasion in 1999, and claims that Egan was not the only underage boy who was abused.
    Rumors about Singer's sexual appetites have been floating around for years; Alex Burton, who played Pyro in X-Men but has no other major credits before or since, claimed that he was cast after a hot tub party, and that the part was written into the film just so that Singer could bring him on board.
    Singer is openly gay and has been for years, so that element of the story won't be news to many, although since a director's sexual orientation isn't particularly relevant to his job, many may not know.

8. Well that's disappointing if it's true. However I will probably still watch the movie...

9. this movie looks badass. i doubt the characters from x men last stand are going to have huge roles because i heard they send wolverines consciouness back to his younger self. so movies probably based after first class.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. what in the actual fuck

11. Comes out next week XD

12. Awwww Sheeeyt. Break out the happy snacks

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #73 Skywalker298, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    dd

14. apparently this is the best X-men film ever

15. I loved the movie. I hated that there were two kids behind me who couldn't stop talking. So I'm probably seeing it again, but what I did hear and see was pretty awesome. Just those dumbass kids wouldn't stop talking every time Peter Dinklage appeared

16. Yeah man it was a great film.The people from the past really showed some great performances all in all it was a great X-men film and it wasn't necessarily a Wolverine Fest or Wolverine and The X-men.I love how he was completely useless even though he's my favorite character.It was a good balance between the past and the future and I liked how the tone of the movie Drama,and action it was perfect for the X-men.

17. Yeah I liked that it leaned more towards past scenes. Also did you stay past the credits? Made me really excited for the next one

18. Oh yeah Im excited for it matter of fact i've been reading the Age of Apocalypse comic. ALSO DUDE I GOT SO NERDY HAPPY WHEN I FOUND OUT CYCLOPS WAS BACK ESPECIALLY WHEN I SAW HIM!!! I really hope now that he's back they make him a leader

19. I need to get the last two volumes of Age of Apocalypse and read that shit. I was very happy about Cyclops too I know people don't like the character, but he is the team leader and he does make Wolverine funnier. The X-men are just missing something when he isn't around.

20. Also for the next movie its going to be so weird man The old cast might end up replacing the new cast for good.