X-Men X-Men: Days of Future Past

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RedEyesHigh420, Jan 7, 2014.

1. #41 RedEyesHigh420, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    shit balls! this is really sizing up isn't it?
    [​IMG]

2. Just saw the new trailer it looks awesome super excited to see what quicksilver will do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #43 dr.ganja, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Why is X3 getting so much shit? I loved it! I enjoyed every movie except x-men origins: wolverine, and the new wolverine movie i didnt bother watching. My only complaint is that they're fucking milking Wolverine movies. Every other movie in the series are at least an 8/10 imo. I didn't watch First Class until recently and it was fucking epic. Can't wait for this one, the cast they have for the prequels are pretty impressive imo. Good actors.

4. Kinda Hope Apocalypse is the last one and it gets rebooted or something,I think their going to drop the First-Class cast after this which I hate.

5. #45 psychoperson25, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    You aren't a fan of the comic books then. The reason it bothered me is, it fucked up so many characters that could have had better outings.

The Beast was the only new character they got right. Juggernaught is Professor Xavier's brother which they didn't even mention and they also botched how he looks in the movie so bad. It could have been really bad ass. They got his powers right but they also made a soccer player play him which I thought was a mistake. Angel was on the original X-men team and he was a whiny bitch in that movie who didn't even really helped. He caught his dad, woopdeefucking doo. They made Psylocke a member of the brotherhood and they also made her never talk. They also put in some lame characters as filler for the brother hood. Fucking Quill? His only thing he did in the movie was the 'hug of death.' What a lame power, the human porcupine. Couldn't he at least be able to shoot the spikes?

EDIT: Also I don't like Cyclops but I hate that they killed him off. He is one of the original X-men and a pretty important part of the X-men and a foil to both Wolverine and Jean Grey. Wolverine is so much funnier when Cyclops is around.

Need I go on? I still enjoy the movie somewhat though. I just think they fucked up a good portion of the characters that could have been treated better for the future films. I don't like X-men Origins: Wolverine for similar reasons as well.

For me it goes best to worst...

1. X2: X-men United
    2. X-men: First Class
    3. X-men
    4. The Wolverine
    5. X-men: The Last Stand
    6. X-men Origins: Wolverine

Basically I liked all the ones Bryan Singer was involved with, he may fuck up some of the facts but he gets the characters right.

6. Honestly me too, I love the movie series but the continuity is so botched and Hugh Jackman wants to quit.

7. lol the hug of death

8. no one has anything to say about the part in the second trailer with storm...

9. Did anyone here watch the x-men cartoon growing up?  Was awesome, along with tmnt, spiderman, batman.  The original cartoons were just fucking awesome.  I say cartoon but they were animated series and bomb.

10. The second trailer looks awesome that's what I gotta say. I also grew up watching the cartoons but I didn't become a big fan until X2: X-men United. Then I started delving back into the comics and the cartoons more.

11. Eh...No The Voices were abit cringeworthy but I remember waking up at 3:00 AM to watch Batman The Animated Series

12. Its played by HalleBerry so sadly no 

That is it. Singer is back to the franchise! That's what gets my hopes up! The man did a fantastic job with the first two X-men films.

And let's not forget how those films were some of the first to prove that we can have great superhero movies.

14. I wouldn't say fantastic but they aren't definitely bad when compared to Last Stand 

15. #55 Johnny Blazed, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    who remembers the batman cartoon that used to come on before or after the simpsons back in the early 90's? i used to have like 5 or 6 vhs tapes full of recorded batman and simpson's episodes looked for em recently at my moms house and couldnt find em

16. Yeah that makes sense, never read the comics so no wonder lol. I still thought it was pretty entertaining. Xmen 2 was definitely one of my favourites with first class. I may be considered a noob, but why haven't they brought Night Crawler back, that mofo was cool as shit!

My favorite character too :(

I wouldn't consider you a noob, you followed the movies this long. Nightcrawler won't come back because the actor hated the 8 hour make-up session it took to create the character. X-men: The Last Stand is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me though. When I watch  the movies in order I don't skip it.

18. Taking that long with the make up just proves how sick of a character he is man! Imo that actor who played him is a fool! I was wondering if the wolverine is worth watching or not. I didn't really enjoy origins that much, well I didn't hate it but it just didn't compare to the others imo. I've also heard ALOT of bad stuff about the wolverine.

19. They weren't paying him enough for the whole 8 hr make-up thing,but In the sequel to X-men Days of Future Past Gambit and NightCrawler play a role in it,dont know if the actor will return though

20. As long as he returned and they don't fuck him up, ill be happy.