X-Men X-Men: Days of Future Past

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RedEyesHigh420, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Actually there are comics where Wolverine is the leader but thats a wolverine solo series its his own comic

2. Ohhhh. Ha my memory is only semi fucked.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah but I dont think the film will suck I just dont think It'll be mind blowing either is what I was trying too say.

4. I got my fingers crossed

5. Trailer looks boring. I'm not a huge fan of the Xman movies anyhow. The first one was good but it went down hill from there fast.

6. #26 RedEyesHigh420, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
  7. Yeah 2 months ain't shitt

8. I like both of those movies!

9. #31 RedEyesHigh420, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    ...but if I had to choose, definitely sm3.... Venom was cool but that's about it.

10. #32 Skywalker298, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    You hear their's going to be X-men Rise of Apocalypse in 2016?Im not a big fan of the movies,but if Singer is still behind it it should be good/Decent.

11. By 2016 someone else maybe playing Wolverine besides Hugh Jackman from the look of things

12. Well, that'd be refreshing. I like hugh jackman but shit, lol. And yes I did know that, it's just so far off I'm not concerning myself with it yet

13. In the comics the assassination was Senator Kelly in the movie I think it's going to be JFK

14. #36 flashrobin, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    2ND TRAILER LOOKS CRAZY NOW IM PUMPED!
    [/youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6acRHWnfZAE[/youtube]

15. Always been a fan of the X-Men. Seen the first trilogy but somehow haven't gotten around to watching First Class.

I have high hopes for this one, we'll have to wait and see if it delivers.

16. You should see First Class before Days of the Future Past.

Yeah as far as I know First Class is like a prequel or something for Days of Future Past, so I really should see it beforehand.

Few months ago I got my dad to watch X2, and surprisingly he actually liked it. And my dad hates movies in general, because he's quite old and hearing impaired, so he can't hear most of the dialogue in most movies.

I'll definitely see if I can rope him into seeing Days of Future Past

18. I think its crazy how much X-men has obtained a fan base,I dont even think it was this popular when X-1 or X-2 came out.X-men as always the bastard child of comic books IMO while more iconic popular superhero's would get the spotlight(Spider-man,Iron-Man..etc)
    But it seems the most people who love it can relate to some of the characters being outcasts and what not.Anyways its just really amazing 8 years ago or so nobody would hardly be talking about this movie I think it has some what to do with technology aswell.Back then you couldn't really show what the X-men were really capable of because being limited to technology and resources and not to mention the first two films didn't really have a big budget but yeah we will see this could always end up like X-3 but I doubt it theirs reason's why that happened.