Ago G5 Vape Pen Review (Dry Herb)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MacGyverGirl, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Chances are you need to replace your atomizer if the coil is not heating up. I have one of these and, though I haven't run into that exact problem, I have had my battery and atomizer somewhat fuse together, causing the innards of my second battery to get ripped right out when I removed the atomizer to put away and now it doesn't work at all- not sure how that happened or how to avoid it because I was trippindicular when it broke. My other battery and atomizer work just fine. You can get replacement atomizers for like twenty bucks I think.

2. They have domes and different sections that will replace the atomizer (coil mechanism in the original product) in order to smoke other things such as concentrates/oils, waxes, juices. As far as specifically where to get it, I'm not sure, but I know that they make them. I know that my local headshop where I bought my pen has them so I know that they are out there, you just may have to dig a little deeper. That's more for nicotine use, though, and not really designed for both weed and juice. It's more one or another.

The globes have a little cup looking deal made of ceramic, the globe obviously attached on over it and in the center of the ceramic cup is where the coil is attached to the rest of the mechanism in order to get power from the battery. Just stick on some wax or whatever on the coil and hit the button, works nicely- Note: This is only for concentrates, the atomizer is only for dry herb, and the other chambers are for other things such as juices and what not.

3. Bought set for $50. Battery quit would show charged store wouldnt replace. Bought larger battery it quit would show charged. Store just laughed and accused me of dropping it. We have no rights when it comes to crap being sold.