Ago G5 Vape Pen Review (Dry Herb)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MacGyverGirl, Jan 7, 2014.

1. lmao nice one. make sure none of the coils are overlaping, but when that happens there are generally two reasons:
    -either you screwed up the coil, so the device reads it as 0 ohms and has that safety feature to prevent it from working, or
    -try lifting the inner metal tube on your ecig/battery so that it makes a good connection with a paper clip or dabber or something

good thing a replacement on ebay is 8 bucks :p.

as for the glass screen concentrate update, it's pretty lame unless you can somehow get it to hover without touching the coil and the holes in it were bigger

2. Yeah I'm thinkin' I managed to short out the heating chamber/coil. I was dicking around with the screen placement and shoved it down and turned it on forgetting they were touching. Oh well $8 ain't bad. Lol. 

3. New screen and a new heating chamber. Works like a charm. Mmmmmmmm. Decided to mix it up a bit so it's now green with a blue heating chamber. Pretty. Now I just need either a purple battery or purple mouthpiece and little metal bit and it'll match my hair. Lol.

4. I got one the heating chamber died after. About a month and a half of heavy use,

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Do you use a glass honeycomb screen or a mesh screen. How do these look?
    http://www.vaporseller.com/vapir-no2-20-pack-screens.html?___store=default&___store=default&gclid=CL3X4MCipb4CFdF9OgodT1MA0Q

6. I got this Ago G5 vaporizer working like a Champ. Here the thing you have you do. Place a metal screen as far down as you can without touching the coil. then load it up. Then do not screw on the connector or the mouth piece. Just hit the pen with only the heating chamber. Trust me this work!! Try it out!! The herb does not combust. So, make sure you don't screw anything on the heating chamber and press n hold the power for 8 seconds and take a hit!!!!!!!! This work!!! LMK what's good? And does comment please. Thanks!!

I got this Ago G5 vaporizer working like a Champ. Here the thing you have you do. Place a metal screen as far down as you can without touching the coil. then load it up. Then do not screw on the connector or the mouth piece. Just hit the pen with only the heating chamber. Trust me this work!! Try it out!! The herb does not combust. So, make sure you don't screw anything on the heating chamber and press n hold the power for 8 seconds and take a hit!!!!!!!! This work!!! LMK what's good? And does comment please. Thanks!!

Don't trust anyone that says, "Trust me......"

8. Uh , where could I get compatible e juice for the g5? i have never used a dry herb vape pen and im a noob. not sure really.. i think using e juice would give each hit a flavor and you could hit with no herbs loaded? if anyone will even look at this

http://kingpenvapes.com/shop/product/ago-g5-3-in-1-vaporizer-pen-kit/

Is that what you mean? Something with a clearomizer for the ejuices?

10. Why because i know the owner and its the only company I have used for the few times i have bought vaporizer or accessories? 

Im not bagging on anyone nor do i have more than probably 5 posts with there link, but im new to the forum and trying to communicate where i have something to say. 

Lol I didnt know people go through others posts which would have made actually do more "shilling" if i was one

I also would not have become a Gold member since its non refundable knowing i can potentially get banned for "shilling"  :metal:

11. Oh so you are a shill.

12. Lol sure? Whatever floats your boat 

13. Im just saying if the shoe fits then wear it my friend. No reason to not be forthcoming. You have an obvious interest in pimping that website.

14. #37 lwien, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Just for the record, as soon as CCC admitted that he knows the owner of the company, he ceased being a shill.

But man, that doesn't take away from the fact that there seems to be a LOT of shills that show up here periodically and unlike CCC, they never honestly admit what is really going on and therefore, maintain their shill status until banned.  

I commend you CCC for your honestly.    Hope other shills that may be reading this do the same but I doubt it because most of them never read any posts simply because that is not why they are here.

Suggestion, CCC.   Whenever you do promote that site, you may want to periodically put it into context by mentioning that are a friend of owners. 

Wait i dont get it howd i admit to being a shill and howd i cease being a shill lol

Im not getting compensated or anything for it.

Would i like to see my friend do better than the rest out there? Heck ya 

Am i here to promote a website? No.,

If majority of my posts were about the website then id understand.

16. #39 CoolCalmCollective, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
     Also please explain the last part.

If its going to make it a better environment with less people pointing fingers at others for something so pointless then id much rather put it into context i just dont get what you mean

thanks

17. You have an obvious interest in pimping that website here. No reason to not be upfront about it.