Garden of Lorien: C99 Lemon Kush

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Gandalf_the_Green, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Wow man.... you guys really... I'm really, genuinely touched by all the support dudes!  Had a computer die, some bad family health problems, personal issues, and professional issues, all keeping me away.  But I've got things reasonably well situated now, and will definitely be through here now and again!  

Seriously, I'm really moved by you guys and girls.  I had no idea I would come back to all these meaningful messages and posts.  Thank you guys so much!

2. We all thought you where dead, or in a crazy weed coma :)
    Glad to see your back man

Chef.

Hey!  So glad to see you back safe and sound.  Next time send a message by moth or something, sheesh!

4. A couple to many of this will send you off in a crazy weed coma

[​IMG]

Bad kats hash caps..

5. i was lookin for ya on milk cartons and billboards bro, good to hear from ya. 

6. Nothing like getting some seeds in the mail to put you in the growing mood lol  Got some auto fem'd Pink Diesel x Amnesia seeds from The Vault- thanks Jack!!  Never grown an auto before, so this'll be fun stuff.  Getting some quick smoke from autos would be a good way keep patient while I train a non-auto beast......

The snow on the ground does dampen my enthusiasm for gardening a bit lol  And definitely it is toooo cold in the grow room right now.  But this is organic growing..... gotta get that soil cycling 4-6 weeks before I want to grow, so the time is now!!  Or at least this weekend  :smoke:

Hope everyone is doing great!  I blacked out at Keller last weekend  :metal:  lol  Timed it just right... where the blackout begins right as your getting into your cab home lol.  He opened with 2 covers.... Float On (by Modest Mouse) into [Baby You Can] Drive My Car (by the Beatles).... there was Phish and Dead in there as well.... what a show!

7. Sounds good man! A few of us have pink D now :) im doing a run of them outdoors this year.

Glad to have you back man! :yay:

Chef.

8. glad you're getting things back up and running man.

9. Whatever happened with your other plants? Did they make it to harvest? Looking forward to seeing you get growing again dude! I know I am always happier with a garden to tend to :)

10. Great to see you back around again!!   :bongin:

http://youtu.be/3HkSPIqkcM4

bigtime..

it becomes a part of everyday life.. the few times i had to shutdown were very depressing. Like i lost a pet of something :p

12. Welcome back G! Been tooo long!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. #937 AugustWest, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    only 1 conclusion to make here..

GtG and PR are having an affair..

they both come and go at the same times..

no other explanation.

or they are the same person..

that would be the only other logical explanation.

14. Ol' Sherlock West over here cracking the case.

We miss both of you two.

Hey AW. can me and Steve jump in your van ?  we could dive around and solve mysteries an shit 
    [​IMG]