Do rappers use bongs?

Discussion in 'General' started by rectaloctopus, Jan 6, 2014.

1. yea im sure they do, but i dont think you can hit a bong and record a track at the same time, dat bubbling sound tho. a blunt goes hand in hand, and you can smoke and write, rap, master a track, etc.

2. Honestly, I like blunts more than glass. They're more portable and easier to hide, plus they taste good.

If you actually put a lot of time and love into a blunt, IMO, it can put even the most sophisticated glass to shame.

Just my opinion, though. Everybody has their personal favorites, and I respect that.

3. no, blunts are the current trend for some reason

4. Yeah if you can pearl a blunt right.........that thing will rip you to pieces lol

5. [quote name="-13 Amp-" post="19291229" timestamp="1389035542"]it is actually pretty rare to see rappers reppin bongs, the main people you got are Cypress Hill (mainly just B-Real), Snoop doesn't rep em much but theres pics of him hittin bongs) redman smokes a lot so its inevitable that he hits bongsBut Wiz reps em a lot and Kottonmouth Kings do as well (even tho their wack and whiteboys, im pretty sure you were meaning black rappers)[/quote]Because you're listing real rappers that use bongs (other than wiz khalifa), I'll add to that list Devin the dude.

6. For the most part rappers will smoke anything and everything they can get their hands on haha

7. The couple times I smoked with Snoop it was all blunts. I was in the studio during a radio show and he walked in and pulled out two 1/2 oz sacks and a few packs of swishers and started rolling. Someone in the studio gave him a Tupperware container with about an oz. Everyone was rolling blunts. At one point there was nobody to pass a blunt to because everyone had one in their hand. There must have been about a qp smoked during the 2 hr show. Between all the blunts and edibles I was high as shit!Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="djvicdogg" post="19300390" timestamp="1389157304"]The couple times I smoked with Snoop it was all blunts. I was in the studio during a radio show and he walked in and pulled out two 1/2 oz sacks and a few packs of swishers and started rolling. Someone in the studio gave him a Tupperware container with about an oz. Everyone was rolling blunts. At one point there was nobody to pass a blunt to because everyone had one in their hand. There must have been about a qp smoked during the 2 hr show. Between all the blunts and edibles I was high as shit!Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Did you really meet him

9. [quote name="h2xhardcore" post="19300546" timestamp="1389159103"]Did you really meet him[/quote]Yep! It ain't cool to lie.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. WTF? Uh yeah I'm sure some of them do......they're people to.