Do rappers use bongs?

Discussion in 'General' started by rectaloctopus, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Also no apostrophe needed in topic titlesent from underneath my balls

2. Eh If I had money I'd be smoking blunts and joints non stop. but usually me and my girl decide blunts are waste of weed, do we really gotta waste an eight of smoke to get slightly higher than hitting a bong/pipe?

3. [quote name="-13 Amp-" post="19291229" timestamp="1389035542"]it is actually pretty rare to see rappers reppin bongs, the main people you got are Cypress Hill (mainly just B-Real), Snoop doesn't rep em much but theres pics of him hittin bongs) redman smokes a lot so its inevitable that he hits bongsBut Wiz reps em a lot and Kottonmouth Kings do as well (even tho their wack and whiteboys, im pretty sure you were meaning black rappers)[/quote]Eyy bitch, dont be talkin shit on The Kottonmouth Kings. Get yo ass popped.

4. they suck and have always sucked

5. #25 shimmi420, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Eh I hated them for the longest time...JUST because every fuckin' stoner I knew was all up their ass holes and kept trying to convert me.

Wasnt till a year or two ago where I found a kottonmouth kings "dopumentary" vhs on sale at goodwill I was planning on reselling. After watching it I was converted... They are badass but it's like tool for me. I love tool but hate tool fans just because they are way too gay for tool and then they get all excited if they see you have a cd and it's like "Down boy calm down DOWN BOY!" and then they just keep drooling until you say how awesome the band is. Then it's 30 minutes of praise before they leave and you're kicking yourself for leaving the cd out in the open.

I go to some shows, the fans are tight at shows, but when you invite people over they do get a bit too obsessive some people need to get that they are just a band/trend.

6. Bongs are way fucking better then blunts; blunts stink, theyre harsh after a couple minutes.. Bongs are awesome designs, ice cubes with sub zero hits you cant even feel, you can just take this intense hit and then go about your business without stinking like dope, and i mean kush cologne does have its place but gimme a break

7. I smoke out of bongs all the time, prefer it. But if your truly from the hood......you smoke blunts! Most dont even know what a bong is....seriously. Or even how to hit one....

8. Of course rappers use bongs... What kinda thread is this...

9. I often found this odd. I get it that bowls are expensive, unless you get crack pipes but I thought you save way more weed than just burning blunt after blunt. When I lived in that part of town and my next door weed dealer was out I was always like well no shit you smoke 5 blunts a day and they'd wonder where it all went.

But I mean you can always do apples or fuck even joints are less weed but of all the times I saw him smoking in front of his house in the 2 years i lived there I saw him smoking joints like twice. Every other time its blunt blunts blunts

10. Being the lion that Snoop is he only uses the biggest and best bongs out there. You need to have lungs like a lion to clear one of these badboys.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Wiz khalifa doesnt count, he hits bongs like a bitch

12. #32 iHappy, Jan 7, 2014
    Yeah man this one dude I knew, he hustled all day and went through close to an OZ a day all in blunts. Hed like roll one up every 40 minutes lol It was fun hangn w that dude

What they grew up on......its jus easier too when your on the go

13. Actually now that you mention it OP I spit a freestyle a few months ago and haven't used a bong since. Guess you're right.

14. yea went to see cypress hill and they pulled out a huge on one stage.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389089018.169149.jpg

its kinda hard to see but its in between the two of them closer to the guy on the right.

15. Honestly if I had enough I'd probably be doing this too. Respect.

Most the times we use joints for cars, just because no one wants to crotch a bowl. Had a lady friend who had this one bowl inside her for like 3 days she spent the night in jail and went to court next day then stayed there almost another night before she got bailed out. first thing she did was chuck it on the concrete and break it...ha

16. lol damn 3 days? Fuck man

Plus over here.....youll get in more trouble for havin a pinch hitter......than u would havin 5 or less plants. Both misd. but no fine for growin and $750 for hitter. Its sad, but if you grow you happy.

17. omg wiz khalifia totally smoked bongs. omg wiz khalifia wiz khalifia

18. Well I'd like to assume that's only because a pipe or at least a "one hitter" can be associated with crack. After all slang for one hitters in my town is "crack pipe."

Is it only one hitters that you can get in trouble for or is it any fore of paraphernalia?

19. Nope, I was just givin a small example. But they include all drug paraphernalia....bowls, bongs, hitter etc.

20. #40 Rebel Eye, Jan 7, 2014
    i could see action or mac miller hittin a bong..