Do rappers use bongs?

Discussion in 'General' started by rectaloctopus, Jan 6, 2014.

1. #1 rectaloctopus, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    Title says it all, do rapper's use bongs or pipes? All I ever see is them smoking blunt's. If I had that much money I would have 50 of the sickest pipes/bongs.

No offense to the people who smoke blunt's, I just don't care for them. They ruin the taste of weed and get clunked up with res.

Attached Files:

• ssa.jpg
      ssa.jpg
      File size:
      143.4 KB
      Views:
  2. I know BoBo from cypress hill uses a 4 foot custom bong :)

3. obligatory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzrh5GftgzM

4. plenty...just look at wiz khalifa . seen many vids with him hitting bongs

5. I've seen Wiz and ASAP Rocky hitting bongs all the time. 

6. No it's against the rapper rules...

[​IMG]

8. I saw a thing online where asap mob had a glass company make them a bunch if custom bongs. I think they even had oil rigs

9. #9 dank spanko, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    ashamed to admit ive seen many of wizzles daytoday episodes. his life seems glamorous I'm not gonna lie

10. Hell yeah repping illadelph, I use to have that same piece.

11. action bronson's on that Swagger Glass status

12. The only ones that may use bongs is Snoop Dogg/Lion and Wiz Khalifa. I don't care for blunts myself since the paper can be harsh on the lungs. I smoke joints and those aren't as harsh.

13. it is actually pretty rare to see rappers reppin bongs, the main people you got are Cypress Hill (mainly just B-Real), Snoop doesn't rep em much but theres pics of him hittin bongs) redman smokes a lot so its inevitable that he hits bongs

But Wiz reps em a lot and Kottonmouth Kings do as well (even tho their wack and whiteboys, im pretty sure you were meaning black rappers)

14. Roll a woman a blunt and she has no choice but to suck your dick: FACT

Pack a women a fat bong pack and she will fall asleep shortly after. Go make a sandwhich and go out with your friend's. Better FACT

16. I'll take the head, thanks.

17. nah...i mean maybe snoop. But yeah I've never seen a rapper hit a bong... or well black people in general. Was watching leprechaun back to the hood... they were doing it all wrong aint nobody cleared that shit...

hell even the leprachaun wasnt pulling hte stem out before clearing.

18. Hitz from da bong son.I can rap and im hitting a bong right......... now.... *exhale*sent from underneath my balls

19. Does anybody really give a shit if they use bongs or not

20. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19291952" timestamp="1389044925"]Does anybody really give a shit if they use bongs or not[/quote]AgreedCan't believe it took 19 posts for this to be said.