Best rechargeable batteries for MFLB?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420 High Times, Jan 6, 2014.

1. I have had my MFLB for about 3 years now. I liked it when I got it but the batteries it comes with never seem to last very long. I stopped using it about 2 years ago but recently picked it back up. Only to remember the dumpy battery life. I remember a friend telling me you can buy rechargeable batteries and peel the plastic layer off to use it in the MFLB. Has anyone tried this before and remember what kind/brand you used? My batteries work still but are getting kind of shot because I left the charging way too long numerous times. Or I guess I could get the power adapter, has anyone tired that before?

Thanks

2. dont have a mflb but eneloop rechargeables are the shit I use them a lot..you can get a kit with the charger on amazon

3. The absolute BEST batteries for the MFLB are Magic Flight Glyph Batts.   They are custom made to make the MFLB operate as best as it can.

The best chargers to use are either the Maha C-9000 or the LaCrosse BC-700 or BC-100.   All three of these chargers have the ability to refresh and recondition old batteries to like new condition.

If you are using the MFLB, don't skimp on the batts or the chargers.   They are the bread and butter of the Box.

4. I should be receiving my power adapter in the next couple of days, not had my box long but I'm already sick of running out of batteries. I'll let you know how it is when I test it out. For the convenience alone though it is worth it, but from what I have read it should be like that first couple of hits you get from the batteries in terms of power. And nice on consistent too so you don't have to alter your technique/draw speed as the batteries get lower on power.

5. The power adapter(PA) turns the MFLB into a beast.
    Ok, a very small, wooden beast. :)

If you use a MFLB as your primary piece, you shouldn't consider the PA optional equipment.
    It's a game changer compared to the batteries.

And I second the recommendation of Magic Flight's Glyph batteries. Their new battery, at least it was new a year or two ago.

:smoke:

6. I can't help but think the pa is a rip off at £50 must be near $70 on exchange! I'd rather spend an extra £100 and get the da buddha or EQ and keep the mflb for portable quick pick up hits with the batteries.

7. powerex 2700 rechargeables worked great for me hope that helps