Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CALI WEED PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by johnnyblaze805, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Gram of velvet kush. Thing looks white in person. Too bad the photo doesn't reflect how frosty it is. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389307904.841818.jpg

2. Some Green Queen and Dieselberry I picked up a few days ago from a dispensary, picked up a quarter of each.Sadly, the pictures don't do them much justice.Green Queen: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389396183.820889.jpg Dieselberry: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389396214.741629.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389402614.156527.jpg left one is purple AK the right one is green crack Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Shout out to everyone from cali, we smoke good out here

Diablo OG tested at 92% THC bought from harborside oakland

Attached Files:

5. Sweet Tahoe og. Love Cali buds ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411526.403682.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="EastBayFire510" post="19318065" timestamp="1389411092"]Shout out to everyone from cali, we smoke good out hereDiablo OG tested at 92% THC bought from harborside oakland[/quote]Damn is that the clear concentration? How's it dab?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Wow I need me some of that 92% diablo shit!! Cali reppin hard!!!

8. Cali grown 😁 hehe Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

9. [quote name="johnnyblaze805" post="19289549" timestamp="1389002170"]Everyone else seems to have one so CA should have one too!! Just like it says post a pick of your CA dank!!! Show the world our BOMBY shit!!!!!! REPRESENT!!!!!! Ill start with some sour D!!!![​IMG][/quote]Is that the indian chrusher grinder?! I love them and have three :)

10. No it's some no name one with a raiders pic lol.. But I want a red Cali crusher like this tho [​IMG]

11. It's a perfect dab every time. Goes down smooth with the best taste you'll ever get from a dab. The high is uplifting and intense like a rollercoster going up at a high rate of speed. Clear concentrate's are definetely my top choice to dab, too bad they're 60 dollars a gram.

Also, this Diablo OG is rare. Budtender at harborside told me he's never seen it that high. I'm getting sad it's running out lol

12. Free 1.8 of dank I got for giving a friend a ride to east los. Gave me gas money 2

Attached Files:

13. Cali grown Blue Dream.

[​IMG]

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389467619.470263.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Here's this weeks pick up.. 1/4 sour d, fuck I been smokin a lot if this shit lately but whatever I guess it's bomb so I shouldn't be bitching but I like a variety looks a little different tho... & 1/4 green crack, it's looks different from last time but it's still bomb as fuck!! Smells fruity, so dank! like the gc better but the sour d vapes a lot better. Top pic and far right is sour d, bottom and middle is gc.. Next week I'll have some wax!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. just got an eighth of black cherry soda for $20 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389564448.096650.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. fuck ya sounds like the deals I get lol!! That's that ca shit I love it

18. [quote name="Megadeth420" post="19328013" timestamp="1389564453"]just got an eighth of black cherry soda for $20 [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389564448.096650.jpgSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Looking good. Next time I hit the dispensary i'll pick up some much higher quality medicine.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I said "damn" out loud when I opened this thread. Looks like that bud has been dipped in hash oil or something.. maybe its just me idk it looks wet and dark.. just how i like it.

20. Makin some bubble hash hopefully this week.. Nice ass shake I had a nice turnout last time I'll post pics of the process.. Here's what I'm working with just under a hp... Was thinkin about having a friend make wax but I like my bubble hash and plus I'll get to keep it all to myself :) [​IMG]