my sexy girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by dilatedmeatballs, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like that vacuum! :)

2. I almost loled, I was sooo close!!

My name is Josh aswell.

3. #23 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    [quote name="dilatedmeatballs" post="19289301" timestamp="1388994700"]i posted it before but somehow the thread got lost or deleted or something by accident so i posted it again! :) i love you[/quote]If it were deleted it was for a reason. Only mods can delete threads. And they do so for good reasons, posting it again will just piss them off and get you in trouble.
    Don't worry cm, people like to get upset with me for the same reasons. Theyd rather us keep our mouths shut so they can speak however they want.

4. LMAO....YO Joshua u my friend have too much time on ur hands.....funny but still too much time

5. #25 mr man fan, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    Nothing wrong with speaking your mind, man...I am sure to many your opinions ring true. 

A discussion forum would be pretty lame if everyone just agreed with each others mundane middle of the road opinions anyway. 

6. Joshua you need to get that new model. That Dyson is old and dusty dood. 

7. You sick vacuum fucker lol

8. Meh,not really my type...

9. lol that was pretty funny

10. you stole doofys gf brah. What the fuck brah? Y u no give no fuckz bout the brocode brah?!

11. I can say I am very disappointed. I clicked this thread to see pics of a hot girl, then I saw the preview in the video and thought that he was going to Photoshop himself in a bunch of pictures with girls, then I saw the video and thought he had one of those sex dolls. I am just so...I dont know...

I expected to see a pretty girl and then I expected a laugh. I got a vacuum cleaner instead.

12. i know you guys didn't think my last video was funny... what about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rmtjtqzewc

13. ^ That was really cringey,

14. #35 stickyglassOG, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    your videos are horrendous..

15. Wish I could send the vacuum video to that Duck Dynasty guy...he'd be all like "see, see, I was right"

16. This is a lil bit off topic but I thought I should let you all know that I thought I had to fart but a little bit of wet poop splatted out #shart

17. you're sick bro

18. How many times are you going to post this stupid shit?[​IMG]

Brush yo teeth son

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.