my sexy girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by dilatedmeatballs, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 dilatedmeatballs, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    this video is proof that i have a girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZjJfJEJIw

2. but why

3. How many times are you going to post this stupid shit?

4. i posted it before but somehow the thread got lost or deleted or something by accident so i posted it again! :) i love you

5. i'm glad you liked it man i hope your super stoned on pot and having a good time!

6. #8 Synyster Jesus, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    3/10 thread, maybe next time

I should probably be high though

7. It would've been funny had it been edited down or executed differently. The build-up and punchline were awkwardly timed.

I see potential though  :confused_2:

8. Ok, in your earlier posts i ragged on you.....But i admit i liked this one.Should have ended "mind your own business GRANDMA" and bam video cutssent from underneath my balls

9. yeah i think you're right, dude the original video was like 3 minutes and i cut out a ton of shit to bring it down to about a minute... had to make some sacrifices lol

10. Was this supposed to be funny?

11. yeah sorry :(

12. Dont mind cm, he hates on everything if its not anime schoolgirls.sent from underneath my balls

Bullshit. I called you out cause that post sounds like made up bullshit.

14. how do you know that vacuum cleaner is a girl???

15. Your shit is funny as fuck, man. You and me need to chill sometime. :D Love the girl, by the way. Bet she's really good at... Well, you know. That thing that some women do with their hose - I mean mouths.

16. [quote name="CMGarcia55" post="19289477" timestamp="1388999028"]Bullshit. I called you out cause that post sounds like made up bullshit.[/quote]But you call a lot of people out on a lot'of stuff. You're call-out happy. I like your opinions, but you're dead wrong here. I am who i say i am. Wish we could meet, i think we'd be buds.sent from underneath my balls

17. A bit try hard, guy

Do I? Never noticed. I don't know your private life so I'm probably wrong but it just sounded fake so I said something. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.