Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Optimal Firecracker Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GreenTweety, Jan 6, 2014.

No need to keep it in the fridge. You can if you want to but you don't have to.

It's just like regular peanut butter. ;) ...... Well..... except the herb part.

2. If you want it to increase potency, don't store it in the fridge. Heat accelerates the process of the THC binding with the fat to make it easy for us to digest it. Putting it in the fridge will slow that process.

3. #23 nothinglost7, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014

Yes. Listen to GreenTweety. He is correct.

:)

Edit: Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm being sincere. I'm also a little medicated, hence the rethinking of my post and then the edit. ;)

4. In the process of decarbing right now. Mixed the Nutella with evoo and gonna mix the weed and that together and let it sit over night and I will bake it in the morning and report back with results.

"We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless."

5. Just ate both my firecrackers. Now I wait

"We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless."

6. After an hour I feel just a slight buzz. Maybe I need a little more time because I didn't finish eating until around 12:30 or so. Hoping it works. Will report back with updates.

7. @[member="Rick19XX"]
    So how was it ?

8. didn't feel Anything for a couple hours and then I said fuck it and decided to go smoke at my buddy's house to relieve the pain of failing and about halfway through the drive there it hit me and I realized I was thoroughly baked. Not a normal baked but more like melting butter. I don't think I decarbed all the way because I was too cautious so it wasn't that crazy but it was still worth it. Just gonna keep trying to perfect it.

9. didn't feel Anything for a couple hours and then I said fuck it and decided to go smoke at my buddy's house to relieve the pain of failing and about halfway through the drive there it hit me and I realized I was thoroughly baked. Not a normal baked but more like melting butter. I don't think I decarbed all the way because I was too cautious so it wasn't that crazy but it was still worth it. Just gonna keep trying to perfect it.

10. How much did you use ? Was it high quality stuff ?
    Had you eaten anything before eating the weed ?

11. I used a gram of Green Crack. It was really high quality. And I made sure I ate about 3 hours before I ate the crackers.

12. #32 GreenTweety, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Just found an article which says mangos can increase the potency of a high:

http://www.theweedblog.com/mangos-increase-the-effects-of-consuming-marijuana/

I'm going to have mangos about half an hour before I eat a firecracker and I'll let you guys know !

A comment on that article:
    Code:
    The substance likely plays a role in how the body metabolizes THC and other cannabinoids, i.e. slowing down the process of enzymes in the liver de-activating cannabinoids in the bloodstream - hence they stay in your blood longer and produce effects for longer as well.

13. #33 GreenTweety, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I'm back. I gave mangos a try, ate a fresh and ripe one a few minutes before my dose of firecrackers.
    It usually takes me 45min-1hr to start feeling the effects of the weed and 1.5-2hrs to reach a couchlock state.
    This time, it hit me like a ton of bricks. 30 minutes in, I felt normal. 32 minutes in, I couldn't even trust myself to move objects or move myself in any way. And, oh my, was it strong ! Full couchlock for 4 hours.
    This was a batch I had eaten from several times before, so I knew what to expect. The only variable was the mango.

So for me, it's confirmed: eating mangos gets you higher, faster, even with edibles.

14. I will try to write up a review of the recipe but I'm so damnn high I can't stop laughing.

Maybe later

15. I made these fire crackers yesterday.
    I used 1g OG Kush that came out of a preroll. I followed the recipe prebaking the marijuana at 240F for 40 minutes. 
    I used two table spoons of peanutbutter and added some olive oil. I added the marijuana to the mix and spread this on 4 cracker sandwiches. Baked it at 340F for 22 minutes.

I ate two of the cracker sandwiches. I felt it kicking in about an hour later and then things really got rolling. I was just flying. Have not ever been that high from pot. It's now about 16 hours later and I am still quite high.

Other than it tasting like shit it really worked. I also recomend that you only eat one of the cracker sandwiches to start with.

16. just made them for my 14 hour flight to Italy. I'll let you know how they go, thanks for the recipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I got around to taking pics of a cook.

About 3 grams of Critical Kush
    2.png

After being cut as finely as possible with scissors:
    3.png

Finely cut weed, wrapped in tin foil, ready to be placed in the oven for the precook. Wrapping it in several layers of tin foil makes it smell a lot less:
    4.png

While the weed is precooking, made a concoction of peanut butter and oil inside a mug:
    5.png

Got the weed out of the oven after ~30 minutes precook, which made its color turn a bit brown.
    6.png

Mixed the weed with the contents of the mug. Not much difference in aspect, huh.
    7.png

Added a spoonful of weed paste to a cracker laid out on a tin foil.
    8.png

Added second cracker to make a sandwich.
    9.png

Wrapped sandwich into tin foil to keep weed paste inside while cooking.
    10.png

Ready to be put in the oven for the cook:
    11.png

~3.5g of Critical Kush made 14 firecrackers.
    I think that's around 18 doses, depending on tolerance.

18. Thanks for the guide, I have them on the oven right now :)
    Will report back!

19. This recipe WORKED like magic; try using coconut oil as a substitution for any other oil including olive oil. It works on any cracker, salty, unsalty, chocolate, strawberry, just be careful and DO NOT EAT MANY OF THESE you will trip out very bad and have the worst of the times. Cheers to the recipe creator, you restored my faith in edibles.

20. Okay so second attempt at making firecracker and honestly I think I ducked up haha. First time I used almond butter (15gs of fat) and then put a little bit of my failed-attempt-at-coconut-oil-thats-been-chilling-in-the-fridge on top of the almond butter/weed mix on crackers... only decarb'd for 15 and baked for 30 -got super ripped.

Thi's time I forgot to put coconut oil in the nutella!! Just put it straight, mixed in bud, wrapped and baked at 320 for 22 minutes. And I decarb'd at 220 for an hour! Done but I haven't eaten them...hopefully I didn't squander full potential. !