Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked 8 grams over 4 weeks, should i lay off the weed for a bit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sc0pe, Jan 5, 2014.

1. i dont know how much is to much so i need an outside opinion, how long should it take to smoke 8 grams

2. Nah man a 1/4 is like 7 grams and I go through that in one week so you are good, as long as you think you are spending too much money, now of you smoked that in 4 days then I'd probably lay back a little, but again if you have an abundance than who cares haha as long as i have the money after i take care of the bills and important shit then I get weed

3. I smoked 7 grams yesterday and an eighth today

4. Depends on your opinion of a lot. 8 grams over 4 weeks is about .3-.4 grams a day. You can easily get away with this and still get your daily life done. But for some it can be difficult to smoke that much and get anything done. We can't tell you if you're smoking too much, it's your own opinion. Is weed interrupting your daily life and effecting your achievement of life goals? If either of those are yes then yes you should lay off the weed.Or if 8 grams is expensive for your financial situation then you should also cut back. Save money before getting blazed all the time lol

5. Nah man that's like .2 grams a day (give or take) which isn't bad at all considering I know people that smoke a good 8+ grams a week (dank of course). Only you can judge how much is to much. If you start spending gratuitous amounts of money on cannabis instead of handling your responsibilities and priorties then I'd suggest you cut back.

6. #6 bdk2jw, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    no, not enough lol. smoke a gram a day

unless ur satisfied with that rate, in which case thats fine.

7. If I were you, I wouldn't listen to anyone here telling you yes/no. I think you should ask yourself if it is too much. Are you noticing any side effects including laziness or inability to operate? Or are you just spending too much money? You decide.

8. I smoke at least that much a week maby like 10Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. the fact that you ask the question makes me think you should lay off it a bit

10. It doesn't matter how much you smoke as long as it doesn't affect your life negatively.

11. I go through an oz in 3-4 weeks so a 1/4 over that time seems like just a sampling. But everyone consumes differently, I would not classify you as a heavy user or someone with a potential "problem" if that's what you mean.

12. I smoke about 2 grams a day easy right now, so your tolerance isnt too high. But if you feel like it may be time to take a break, then it probably is. 

13. You don't have to stop smoking, just cut down on the amounts you use, like somebody on a diet.

14. Its up to you. No amount it too much and no amount is too little. But I smoke wayy more.. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ^just like most others on here

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Bro... thats not too much lol

17. HAHA only 2 grams a week. I would say you are doing alright man you must only smoke once or twice a day so unless you fell the need to stop that really is not much many people easily smoke more than 8 grams in a one day .

18. Alright thank fuck, maybe my tolerance is lower than i thought and the weeds got me paranoid

19. I wish 8 grams lasted me a month shit that lasts me like 5 days IF im conservative...

20. 8 grams? 4 normal days by myself, or 1 night with my mates.