2014 Ontario Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by msad420, Jan 5, 2014.

1. do you have any pics of the ladys?

2. Pics should be up today ! , went and picked up a hygrometer temps are perfect under the light at 75 F humidity was way to lo reading only 30% RH went and got a humdifier today and I'm going to bump it up to 50-55% RH

Bio ag vam endo mix , Tm7 , and there fulvic acid is still on its way , same with the 2 seed orders that need to come . Thinking ill get the seeds on Monday and the Bio Ag products sometime mid next week

3. Hope everyone had a good 420 just got a 10 pack of regular North BruceBubbleberry Local Breeders at the 420rally were selling them finishes mid September and is indica dominant ( blueberry x bubblegum) got them germinating right now should be great genetics seeds looked fat and lovely .

Evreything will be getting transplanted withing a few days going to get some promix castings perlite and dolomite lime tmrow or the next day and mix all that up along with a little 6 inch oscilating fan for some air movement and a few more red solo cups .

4. #24 msad420, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014

5. #25 NiKoChE, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    High everyone! Here are some of the plants/seedlings from 4/16/14 if the date on my camera is correct.

I am very excited to see this grow progress! check weekly! Should be another update tomorrow night!

btw the images kind of make them look a bit small, they got 5 fingered leaves now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope everyone had an amazing 420 btw,

cheers

6. Transplanted them all into bigger containers , with Castings , promix BX , perlite , glacial rock dust , and kelp meal . Also got my order of TM7 Vam Endo Mix and Ful Power , already used the TM7 with some earth juice grow and veganic special sauce that I bubbled for a few hours to stable ph . Fed that to em . Going to be making a AACT tea for em when they need a water in the next few days . Temps at 74-75 hu ditsy at 45% -50% . Also got some more strains that are Germinating and so ore more in the way will update next time with all the strain names as there are alot to list . Got the 400 w about 14 inches or so away maybe a bit more . Going to foiler feed all the plants soon With the fulvic acid and also do a spray of onsecicidal soap on all of em . Next transplant they'll all be getting a heavy dose of the vam endo mix sprinkled all over there new transplant container hole.robably will need to transplant within 5 days or so

7. #27 msad420, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Update

Everything's doing great , probably going to give them another watering tommrow . And finally get a little oscilating fan to streghten up the stems . Once I get the fan tommrow going to do a foiler feed with the Bio Ag Ful Power Fulvic acid acompoonied with veganic special sauce that will be brewed 15-24 hr prior to foiler feeding ill filer the special sauce cuz it will clog my sprayer . Also going to topdress a bit with some castings , and make a kelp special sauce , castings tea aswell . I'm thinking the foiler feed and the oscilating fan will really help em out they definatley want some air movement .

Guess ill update on all the new strains . All the strains I listed are transplanted alot bigger then in the pics above . All. These strains are in solo cups .

Super Sour Og Fem 1
    Corelene Kush Reg 1
    Ailen OG fem
    Green crack Fem
    Auto jack 47 Fem
    Auto sweet cheese fem
    Auto speed Fem
    Ultimate purple 5 Fem
    North Bruce Bubbleberry 7 Reg

And all these strains are on there way

Cali Connection Seeds Purple Chem. 6 FEM
    T H Seeds Mendocino Madness. 5 Regular
    FEMINIZED UFO #1 Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy. 1
    FEMINIZED UFO #2 Dinafem Seeds Auto Amnesia XXL. 1
    FEMINIZED UFO #3 Dinafem Seeds Critical + 2.0. 1
    FEMINIZED UFO #4 Dinafem Seeds Shark Shock CBD. 1
    Secret Valley Seeds Northern Flame. 2
    Dinafem Seeds Critical Cheese. 1
    T H Seeds Original BubbleGum. 1
    Cali Connection Seeds 22. 1
    Humboldt Seed Organization AUTOMATIC Blue Dream. 1
    Paradise Seeds Dela haze. 1
    Cali Connection Seeds Buddha Tahoe OG. 6 Fem
    T H Seeds Wreckage. Fem 1
    T H Seeds Kushage. Fem 1

And these are all the strains that were transplanted to bigger containers

8 fem Bc kush
    3 fem Blueberry headband
    1 Pre 98 bubba kush reg
    1 budda Tahoe og reg
    1 royal purple kush fem
    1 Qrazy train reg
    1 jack herer reg
    3 g13 x blueberry headband reg
    1 California purple og kush ( CPOG ) reg
    2 bubba kush x white widow reg
    2 bubba kush reg

8. Everything's doing great , been transplanting all the ones that were started ally under the 400 w into 1-4 gal containers with promix bx , perlite , EWC , glacial rock dust , and kelp meal , Inoculated with VAM Endo Mox and Watered in with Veganic special sauce , Ful power and Tm7 . Been brewing compost teas feeding kelp , castings , earth juice grow , veganic special sauce and TM7 . Also did a foiler spray with Ful power and insecidal soap on the big plants . Picked up a 150 w hps for all the seedlings because there's no more room under the 400 . Noticed a few female pistils on a bc kush and my regular sensi seeds jack herer . Temps are steady at 74 F and relative humditiy at 55% . All the seedlings are doing great under the new light , watered all of em today with veganic special sauce , and earthworm castings .

9. #29 msad420, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Going to do a feeding tonight with some Veganic special Sauce , castings and kelp and Ful Power Fulvic acid with RO water . Got a fan set under the 150 w hps to keep temps at about 75 F and another fan for the 400 w where temps are about 74 F . Relative Humditiy at 60% most likely cuz it been raining all day but I acaully don't mind it a bit higher like that . Also been transplanting alot of the bigger plants . Gotta water in a Bubba widow and G13 x Blueberry Headband that both got transplanted today . Then I'm just gonna water evreything else under the 400 w and all the seedlings under the 150 w .

Still have a few more strain I might germ some shark shock cBD , cheese candy , cali connection 22 , critical 2.0 , critical plus , dela haze , wreckage , kushage . Just deciding wich ones I should start

10. ended up only watering in the plants that were recentley transplanted and all the bigger plants under the 400w , didnt water any of the seedling or anything under the 150w hps , fed the big gals earth juice grow , TM7 , Ful power , castings , kelp with RO water. gonna go and rip a nice sesh then water in all the seedlings with veganic special sauce and a bit of Ful power . 

11. Got about 3/4 of the plants moved out the first round of about 20 are 2-3 feet tall already and soon will all be transplanted . The next batch are 1 foot tall or so along with the next round . Here's a few of the strains that will be going into nice size smartpots and some inground

BC kush Bc bud Depot , 2/4 feet. Tall with multiple heads already in 5 gallon container .65 gallon smart pot

Qrazy Train TGA Subcool 2/4 feet tall aswell also with,ultiple heads ( trainwreck pheno ) 65 gallon In ground hole

2 3 ft tall blueberryheadband by Emarld triangle seeds , 1 is in a 3 gallon the other 6.5 both will be transplanted to 65 gallon smart pots.

Jack herer sensi seeds 40 gallon hole

Pre 98 bubba kush Cali connection 100 gallon hole

Ailen OG Cali connection 65 gallon s art pot

Purple crack Cali Connection 65 gallon smart pot

Budda Tahoe OG Cali connection65 gallon smart pot

Ultimate purple Bc Bud Depot 65 gallon hole

Super Sour OG Emarld triangle seeds 65 gallon hole

North Bruce Bubblegum Bruce Pensuila seed co 65 gallon hole

Will be using Pro mix BX, Perlite , Vermiculite , Earthwormcastings , compost , peatmoss , and will also be getting some 50 lb bags of kelp and alfafa probably 2 each just gotta find a feed store . Then also alot of glacial rock dust and gypsum , high N bat guano and high P bat guano , crab and fish meal and green sand . Will be using Bio Ag VAM endo mix during transplant and will also be brewing ACT teas all year long with BIo Ag TM7 , Ful humix and Ful Power . Los I think I'm going to pick up either a 1 gallon or 5 gallon of earth juice just to have on hand .

12. Order kelp from Bio Ag
    I found my alfalfa north of the GTA in pellet form. Just had to put the bag under the wheel of my truck a few times lol Same store had gypsum.

Whats been your technique for hauling your dirt into your final spots?

13. #33 msad420, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    Basicly just trecking it on my baçk gonna take a few trips but it won't be to hard . Acaully speaking of it going to be buying some stiff tommrow and digging some of my holes etc.

Probably going to get 5bales of peat moss ( same size bale as promix 28 gal) and then ill also be getting 2 large bags of perlite and 1 big bag of vermiculite . Also going to get 3 big bags of earthworm castings along with some also ammendmants . Have to still order a yard of compost might get 400 gal but for now ill be using Earthworm castings but might stop and get some type of compost . Here's a list of what I'm gonna get along with a gallon of earth juice grow.

5 kg of kelp meal
    5 kg of alfafa meal
    1.5 kg of fish meal
    2 kg of fish bone meal
    2 kg of greensand
    4-5 kg probably more of glacial rock dust
    And either going to be getting oyster shell or dolomite lime to neutralize the ph of the peatmoss .
    High N bat guano 2 kg
    High P bat guano 2 kg

I'm going to mix it all on a tarp or a kiddie pool and water it with an ACT tea just a simple EWC , kelp And molases .

I don't think ill be needing to use all the ammendmants as in all of the bag because it will only be about 200-250 gallons .

Ill be using VAM Endo Mix by Bio Ag during transplant , and I also have there Ful power , Ful humix , and TM7 wich ill use to water in with .

Going today to dig some holes probably about 25-60 gallon holes .

14. Going to check on about 20 1 ft plants that are all getting transplanted tmrow. Getting moved today , but just going to go and give them some water , been 3 or so days since I watered them when I last checked they were very perky but it also rained that day so they should still have some moisture , they are in around 1-2 gal containers right now so they might dry out faster so yea I'm going to water em to make sure there not to dry then there going in some really nice soil and getting inoculated and probably a co post tea and foiler feeds when the sun sets .

Most of the strains that are getting transplanted tommrow

BC kush ( Afghani ) x6
    Purple chem x6
    Budda Tahoe OG x6
    Ultimate purple x4
    North bruce bubblegum x5
    Super sour OG x1
    Sweet seed jack 47 auto x1
    HSO Blue dream auto x1
    Blueberryheadband x1

Also going to be putting a TGA subcool Qrazy train that's already in a 5-6 gallon container in a either 65 gallon smart pot or 65 gallon hole, also got 3 Blueberryheadband , 1 Pre 98 bubba kush , 1 jack herer , 1 g13 x blueberryheadband and 2 BC Kush Afghani that are also all in 5 gallon right now but going to transplant into 50-100 gallon holes and smartpots

15. Sounds like you have a sweet spot that you can get to frequently. Im restricted to weekends. 

16. Got quite a few transplanted and watered in into 30-40 gallon holes with Promix BX , promix HP , little bit of native soil , perlite , vermiculite , compost , EWC , kelp , blood meal , fish bone meal , high n bat guano , high p bat guano , and green sand , watered in with earth juice grow and bloom TM7 and FUL power . Inoculated with VAM endo mix on transplant on going to spray insecidal soap on evreything and slug repellant and also setup cages . Just have to transplant another 10-15 into 40-50 gallon holes and another 20-30 into 20-30 gallon holes. Also will be adding some soil or eWC as a thick mulch on evreything that's transplanted and going to be . Few more days and ill have 40-50 in 30 -50 gallon holes

17. Bringing 5 bales of 30 gallon peat OSS 2 bales of vermiculite and 2 bales of perlite , 50 lb bag of dolomite lime , 50 lb bag of glacial rock dust and also these ammendmants

Kelp
    Alfafa
    Fish bone meal
    Bone meal
    High n guano
    High p guano
    Green sand
    EWC
    Compost

Ill be bringing in about 250 gallons and once I have all of the bales and and ammendmants there I'm going to dig all my holes for today and beging mixong the soil and ammending it . Once I have all the roughly 30-40 gallons holes dug with all the soil mixes mixed and ammendmants mixed in ill add some base soil of just peatmoss perlite castings and vermiculite just so there not transplanted directly in the super soil. I'm going to mulch all the holes with castings compost and extra soil and topdress them with castings and some kelp and alfafa . Then ill water all the ones getting transplanted today and check if the other ones need a water . Today will be super hard but when Im done ill. Be super happy . Tommrow ill be bringing even more soil in and transplanted new plants into huge holes for today ill worry about transplanted these 8-10 and hauling in 250 gallons

18. #38 msad420, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
    Went and got 2 large bags of perlite and vermiculite 3 bales of peatmoss 2 big bags of castings and a bag of compost , 50 lb bag of glacial rock dust and 50 lb bag of dolomite lime .

Going to dig some massive holes and mix all that together then ill add the following

Kelp meal
    Alfafa meal
    High N guano
    High P guano
    Fish bone meal
    Blood meal
    Green sand

And once that's all mixed in all the holes ill transplant inoculate with vam endo mix and water in with earth juice grow and bloom and TM7 , also going to topdress with some cyclorganic , kelp and castings . Transplanting 10 or so today 2 of wich are very nice cali connection budda Tahoe og and purple chem . About 4 feet tall already in 5 gallon containers but its time for them to be inground in40 gallon holes !. Bringing in all the ammendmants and soil today aswell as the 2 cali connection strains. Once I've gotten evreything there ill dig all my holes mix all the soil for each one and ammendmants and start transplanting . Might bring 4 really nice bushes instead of just 2 to transplant aswell all 30-40 gallon holes should only take me about 2 hours to get evreything in and probably another 2-3 to transplant . I have a watering spot close where I can get 100 s of gallons of water so they'll all be getting about 4-6 5 gallon buckets worth on transplant .i have some that have already been transplanted into big holes so it'll be nice to see how those are doing cuz I know when I'm done all this today and everything's transplanted they'll start bushing out like crazy and I won't have to water nearly as much .

19. What ended up happening with all this?? Sounds like you had a good setup and put a lot of work in

Party at my house