no idea whats happened to my northern light blue leafs all of a sudden.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by masterdebater49, Jan 5, 2014.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Fox Farm Ocean
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Delicous Seeds Northern light blue
    How old are the plants? 6.5 weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? 400 watt MH
    How far from the lights? 13 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? tap water left out, every 3-4 days
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? 2 weeks 3 days ago  6 tsp Big bloom 3 tsp grow big/gal
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?2 weeks 3 days ago it was 7.5 in and 5.6 out
    studpidly i havent checked it since...
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 72-79  and 20 -35 %
    What size pots? 3 gal fabric pot
    Any bugs? Look real close. nope
    Any other pertinent info? since the last feed 2 weeks 3 days ago, top dressed with EWC and fed it extra ACT (aerated compost tea) usually for my organic plants. thats all its gotten besides water i believe. for some reason i have recorded anything in a couple weeks. now this all of a sudden.

2. #2 mmman, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  3. I am suprised that plants can show this over 2 weeks after the last feeding. and it only showed these symptoms a couple days ago.

I suppose I should flush and adjust PH? what do you all reccomend?

As you say, do?

5. the force is strong with you? ;) lol thanks man.

i think ur telling me to flush and check PH anyways..

6. 3 gallon pot seems a little small for a 7 week old plant. just thought i'd throw that out there. did you transplant before flipping to 12/12?

mmman was right about the nute burn.

that's a lot per gallon. i don't use that much nutes in my whole, 5 gallon, res.
    [​IMG]
    when you resume nutes, start at 1/4 (maybe 1/2) strength of this schedule ;)

7. Is it too late to transplant to a 5 gal? i literally flipped the lights last night. or is that a bad idea.

thanks guys

8. No, it's not too late.

9. just for learning purposes where exactly do you draw the line on a 3 gal pot? 4 week veg? 6 week veg? i guess what im asking is if you were me would you panic and run to the store for a 5 gal pot? or do u think i could get away with a 3 gal to harvest.