Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snorting Weed/Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Dude he's just asking a high question. Doubt he was going to do it. If he was, no, that's just stupid as shit man. Hahaha

2. Thanks man

3. I do dont I

4. Ugh why? 
    I have a friend that snorts keif and whenever he tries to explain how it works for him, I roll my eyes. 
    It's not a good idea 

5. #25 Adam182, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    [quote name="Team_Waffle" post="19282513" timestamp="1388893486"]One time I actually did snort some kief, but all if did was make me sneeze for the next half hour.[/quote]Hahahaha! Did you smoke your dried bogies?

6. Oh well in that case no it won't work.

7. read my edit ....

8. I have to say that's a bad idea. The best thing I've found for keif is a Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB). It works great, tastes great and you don't need the concentrates attachment. No matter what, don't snort keif. If you have to snort something for a high, cocaine or meth might do. I'm sure both of those drugs are way bad for you. Snorting drugs is not recomended. Drugs are bad mmmkay. Just smokeadaganga man.