4000w DWC Autoflower -Think Different and Others

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by tokenginger, Jan 4, 2014.

1. #41 Suzaka2011, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    wow, last time i looked in here there was no talk of another tent...

Now look its a 10x10 with a 4x8 on the side.. this is getting outa sight :smoke:

And i feel the need for photoperiod, i like auto's in my window...

Peace

2. #42 tokenginger, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    For 1. The autos are easy to stress. And for 2 these things are all stem in lots of places. Pissing me off wasting screen space on just twigs and branches.

What I love about a full indica is compact bud sites. Grown freestanding can be an overwhelming task of defoliation to optimize potential weight by screened and lollipopped, its clean, organized and overall just the most efficient use of space. Ive never agreed with that 1.75lb per light rule when it comes to weight return on a 1000w light... 2lbs is more than doable with proper space utilization(including proper plant genics)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Kelp meal + alfalfa meal= tight node spacing!!

4. I have been debating the yield per 1000w with myself lately.

I too with a modified GH flora nutrient mix, am quite confident that even a moderately ok run with a few mistakes can yeild 2lb per 1000w. I wonder with say a very high yeilding strain and exceptional environmental control if 3lb per 1000w could become consistantly possible? i know it is possible you just dont see guys doing it all the time...

gotta have goals right? :confused_2:

peace

5. 3lb/1000 would be AWESOME! Ive never hit it myself but youre right... you gotta have goals

6. Btw, trichomes are telling me any day now. all are cloudy and some are changing color a little. Looks like itll be tomorrow or sunday :)

7. Harvest pics?

:yay:

or are you

:bongin:

peace

8. Lol still hung up on the racks. Have a couple more days till trimming. Ill post them up probably this weekend

9. Biodiesel ;)

Attached Files:

10. I give it an A+ 👍👌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Cool Journal! Subbed I wanna see some Cured buds Nice Work!

12. Sorry havent checked in for quite a while. Busy at work then had a nice week long vacation. Finally harvested the think differents yesterday. ALL the buds are fat so I think Ill actually enjoy trimming these girls. Still have a sour taste in my mouth about autos though. You can see the photos attached which should explain why ;)

I cloned my Criticals, Bubbas, and Flower Power about two weeks ago. Took my clippings, scrogged the criticals, and lollipopped them all. The autos dont even compare to these.

I'll have a new journal up soon of my clones once I pot them tonight or tomorrow. Going against my better judgement and switching to rdwc for this grow. I know Ive said before rdwc worries me but work has been keeping me too busy and this will be a nice break.

Attached Files:

13. Just an updated shot of all the ladies... ill try to get a photo of the root balls... they're pretty impressive but a pain to get to with the screens. A couple updated shots of the mothers. Only 5 more weeks till harvest! The big turn switches to flower in another week or two.

Attached Files:

14. Fuck I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hey toke how long do you lst/vegg before putting her under the net...?? Im doing a 20gal smart pot scrog under my 400w next grow....peep my ongrowing adventure thread if ya have time

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. However long it takes to fill the screen really. my mothers vegged for 8 weeks then i stuck them under the screen for another 2... took longer than i planned to get the small tent going. My big tent im about to flip to flower next week was free standing for only 2 weeks before it was tall enough to touch the screen then another 7 before I lollipopped this week and flip next week

17. Ok thx bro my last scrog I yeiled 2oz and a half and I didnt even vegg long, so this time im completly filling the screen then let it grow a little taller then switch. I seen some great results from scrog.... keep up the good work toke

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Have a general question, when you're running a 18/6 cycle on autos, is the water pump and drips running water to the plant the entire 18 hrs?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Beautiful grow btw