Hot chocolate bong water.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by poonscouter69, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Could you use hot chocolate made with milk as bong water? I feel like it would make it pleasantly warm and chocolate tasting but not harsh. Just a high idea. It may not be good to smoke chocolate

2. Mabey chocolate milk, or like a cold liquid.

I once put Ice tea as a replacment. Felt no difference but i felt like a pimp.

I like to smoke.

3. Sounds dirty as fack. 

4. I have chocolate milk, should i give it a go?

5. No idea about hot chocolate or chocolate milk. I like using cherry coke or cherry Pepsi..... So dank

6. You can and your hits WILL taste like chocolate but it might make your bong sticky and smelly.

7. Watsup with all these bong water substitution threads ? :gone:

kids with lots of time on their hands

9. ban this guy.

10. Regular swiss miss has fucking sucralose in it, I wouldn't pull through that..

11. Wow .makes me wonder what people have tried there should be an all thread on this it would be funny

12. I once tried coca cola as water replacement. I only took one hit and the whole damn thing exploded with fizzy bubbles. Fuck that sucked.

13. yea you probably could...i wouldnt even want to deal with fforgetting about that for longer than 2-3 hour and having to clean it....just use water!

14. [quote name="ThuggishReefer" post="19316882" timestamp="1389397621"]I once tried coca cola as water replacement. I only took one hit and the whole damn thing exploded with fizzy bubbles. Fuck that sucked.[/quote]That sounds painful. :/

15. The perc made it fizzle so it shot up my mouth with weed smoke and i choked so out my nose it went. Jesus was that stupid....

16. do it and you better take a video of the milk shot otherwise why did you even bother making this thread

17. Used whiskey once. Once. Worst experience ever. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I was joking about the chocolate milk but i actually tried it, it all frothed up and the smoke was trapped in the bubbles, i had to drink bong milk when it reached the top of my moth piece, id rather not do that again

19. I think that bong milk would smell 1000 times worse than bong water.Kottonmouth Kings