Safest Seed Bank to ship to US?

Discussion in 'Security' started by mulliganx, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Not Attitudes fault....I feel customs have just learned a way to flag those shipments. Love their gear but expensive when you add in stealth and shipping. I have everything come in vendor packs with no shipping from Ali Bongo and never lose a bean....check them out...

2. Anyone know if you can use a vanilla gift card for herbies and attitude

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just got my order from attitude today 7days not a problem once again

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. http://WWW.buydutchseeds.com/
    Best place to buy seeds bought 10 ak-48 SEEDS came in packaging almost thought I got screwed over but found them very discreet and very good service. Not as big of a selection but they are one of the best stealth shipping companies.

5. by the way I live in the Dakotas so they are very strict

6. Another vote for Herbies. I've used Attitude as well in the past.

7. Even though I've read a plethora of poor reviews, I still tried Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and was pretty happy. I received my seeds about 3 weeks after ordering and received the correct order. I also had a 100% germination rate with the 6 seeds I planted, so this bank is an option. The only downside is the strains aren't "certified", or whatever, but I certainly am growing marijuana plants with those seeds. I'll update my recommendation after smoking final product.

8. Herbies or attitude or nirvana only ones i trust

9. Herbies attiude nirvana pukka budz all good ones anything in high times mag as well (they don't all ship to the us) but the ones that do and the ones listed are very good

Happy growing

UsDEA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. What about AMS Amsterdam seed company, or Rhino Seeds? Anyone order from them? Thanks

11. What about AMS Amsterdam seed company, or Rhino Seeds? Anyone order from them? Thanks

12. Herbies is great. I live in California and got my seeds in 2 weeks no issues.

13. Herbies is closed. Go to thier website, something is going on. Other forums say computer issue with credit card processing services etc.

14. I just ordered from ilovetogrowmarijuana.com and got my seeds in a week. Check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Domain doesnt exist very clickbaity suspicious

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

16. Maybe I spelled it wrong. Hold on a sec

17. Sorry man. Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

18. I ordered Girl Scout cookie and black widow. Got to Indiana very quickly from Switzerland

19. Anyone know about the singleseedcentre? Is it a reliable seed bank

20. Ive heard that they are reliable and good

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk