Safest Seed Bank to ship to US?

Discussion in 'Security' started by mulliganx, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Waiting on my order of HSO Blue Dream right now! Should be here any day, ordered on the 5th shipping to southern ontario so hopefully no problems at customs

2. Got a seedling of blue dream growing right meow. Maybe a journal

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I ordered from herbies. Fast discreet shipping to east coast. would def recommend.

4. Gorilla seed are the cheapest and fastest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I just had a herbies order taken by customs,.HOWEVER, it was inexplicably sent to LA from ISC newyork and opened in LA, i live on SE coast it should never have been sent to Cali, customs form clearly shows it was seized in LosAngeles not NYC, herbies found it suspect and resent my order, now im just waiting to see what happens

6. Did you ever get your beans???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Got some goodies coming from attitude this week, shows they will be in tomorrow. Let ya know! 
    Good luck

8. I ordered from original sensible and the beans were in the Midwest in 9 days. I bought one seed and they sent one freebie...the free one didn't germinate but the one I paid for did very quickly. Very happy with their service.

I just ordered from Natures Green Remedies yesterday and waiting. They are in the US and offer free priority mail shipping if you spend $45 or more and you don't have to worry about customs.

9. #30 Secret Jardin, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    I ended up receiving mine a while ago, everything arrived good, another bullseye for Herbies 📨---🌎---📬--🌱

10. Hands down attitude for east coast. Never had an issue

11. buy dutch seeds.they will ship to ya.....but u will more  inlikey not get what u ordered

12. has i order some afhgan frm bds ......an they r more of some sort of a sativa...long thin norrow leafs...mayb its an afhgan haze cross...who knows .....

13. update

Just got my order. All look good and healthy. Thumbs up!

14. Has anyone els here ordered from them, or know of positive feedback?

15. You can search the forums on grasscity or the net for NGR. You'll find good and bad about NGR, they definitely have a hater out there. The hater got caught posting a fake pic of seeds and pretty much ruined his credibility, IMO.

I ordered and then started checking to see if they were legit (dumb, I know) and got pretty nervous about some of the reviews....99% of the bad were from what appears to be a one person smear campaign.

But they did come thru for me and I thought I'd give a thumbs up in case someone was wondering.

I kind of had to settle for what I ordered because a lot of their stuff is out of stock. I ordered 10 seeds and received 16 seeds total; The 10 I paid for, 3 promo seeds and 3 freebies, and a sticker.

I'm new to this seed buying thing and this was only my second order and was nervous about customs stealing my beans.

16. god dang my order from attitude got seized or something kinda crazy its been two months since the order i kind of forgot but they seized my package. its ok not worried they can't do anything and there not suppose to seize marijuana seeds i get from bonza seeds underground seedbay love there site.

17. I have had 2 shipments from Attitude seized! Ali Bongo is by far the most reliable with all shipments reaching me in 8 days to Colorado...they always ship for free and they are cheaper than anyone else. When you create an account, the prices go down 10% to what is posted and you will get another 10% off using the discount code 'growpon' at checkout!

18. About to receieve another attitude package tomorrow. 7 days from order date. Don't hate on attitude they have never done me wrong and have a great selection.

19. West coast customs sucksssss! I bet your packages"go through ISC Chicago or LA ?, i would referr you to herbies, but after talking to there customer service , they too have a ton of intercepts on the west as well, apparently someone over there in customs does there job, unfortunately