Best vape for 200. (New to vaporizers)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mcc23, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Sucks bro..I heard that if you use lighter brown vaped weed your edibles will be more potent. So if you vape it to a dark brown like me, you probably aren't going to get very potent edibles. I have a jar full of avb that I plan on making budder with eventually.

2. At what point do you up the temperature? When it stops giving off vapors?

When I use the water attachment I heat it to 3, it hits hard as fuck..then go up to 4 after the first shut off. That works for me everytime with the water tube.

When I am using it without the water tube, I do 1, 2, and then 3 after the first shutoff. It gets kind of hot for me on 3 without the tube though..I love the bubbler it makes a hell of a difference.

4. Yea it sounds like its worth it.. 70 bucks though. Is that the cheapest price around? Are there alternative devices you can use and achieve a similar effect? I used to have a bong, but it was a pos plastic thing and I got rid of it.

5. [quote name="mcc23" post="19375128" timestamp="1390245132"]Yea it sounds like its worth it.. 70 bucks though. Is that the cheapest price around? Are there alternative devices you can use and achieve a similar effect? I used to have a bong, but it was a pos plastic thing and I got rid of it.[/quote]Yeah you can buy a normal GonG bong just make sure it's a 14mm not 18mm. It would be a good investment because you could always use it to smoke bowls too. Make sure you get one with ice pinches, they're awesome

6. #126 mcc23, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    @[member="lFourTwenty"] Is there any point going up to temp 5 for dry herb? I dont have any papers or blunts atm so I figured I could just put some AVB back in and crank it up and see what i can get

If it's really dark or black..you arent really gonna get anything out of it. If it's lighter brown, yes

8. #128 mcc23, Jan 24, 2014
    @[member="lFourTwenty"] I'll give some of this AVB a go.. Got the baggy blues till tomorrow :/ Fortunately Bill Maher is on tonight :D Lets hope we can get something out of what I've got left... On a random tangent, what are your thoughts about the gain in momentum marijuana has received with regards to regulation/legalization in the US? I was happy to hear Obama acknowledge that a.) He used it and b.) He doesn't think its any more harmful than alcohol.. But he still stands against its legality.. -___- I'm here in Atlanta and theres really not much chatter about us getting it decriminalized.

I watch Bill every week..have it set on my DVR.

And yeah I am ready for it to be legal..they introduced a bill in Alabama recently that will allow for the use of CBD-extract oil medicinally. It would really be a great thing for people to be allowed to legally benefit from the plant, but they should allow full medical marijuana, not just the extract..that seems like selling out to big pharma to me.

10. #130 mcc23, Jan 24, 2014
    His show, and SportsCenter are my 2 favorite shows. I don't think I've missed an episode in the past 2-3 seasons..

The facts though, are undeniable. Zero reported deaths, endless benefits from cancer tumor cell atrophy to depression alleviation, etc.. It goes on and on.. I was watching this short special on tv the other day about this child who uses CBD oil to control her seizures, I believe. Used to have 30+ episodes a day before treatment, but after using the CBD oil, she doesn't get them at all..Absolutely amazing! Unfortunately, the profits off of mandatory minimum sentencing, along with the pull of Big Pharmaceutical companies, it's going to be tough to get flat out legalization. The CBD oil extract is definitely progress in the right direction, but its not the end of the trail. The end of the trail is allowing public possession, cultivation, etc..This is my generations prohibition. I'm glad to be "a rebel" for a cause. 

I think this year will be a big year for it..just this month has been a shitstorm of marijuana related topics in the news. Plus Obama's statement and Colorado..mmj can't be that far away.

12. I really hope so. I really do. ~60% approve of it now..

13. Got MFLB for 50 bucks, batteries, charger, manual, box, and grinder for 50 USD on ebay. Some people can't handle waiting for 10 dollar shipping so they just go to a headshop and spend 150 bucks on one....

14. @[member="lFourTwenty"] Oh the irony. Willie Nelson is the mid-show guest on Bill Maher tonight..! :smoking: