Best vape for 200. (New to vaporizers)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mcc23, Jan 3, 2014.

1. #21 lwien, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014

It can't be the route for you because it is no longer being made.    There are other vapes of a very similar design that while not being quite as efficient come pretty darn close:

The UnderDog
    The HI (Heat Island)
    The E-Nano

And for a vape that has an all glass vapor path and is VERY efficient and is arguably the best buy in the bunch is the Vapolution at only 100 bucks.

I've had it for a while and the only problem it's ever given me was a short battery life...

Eh, to each his own. I don't mind it though, it gets the job done and works well for me. Granted the other devices you've listed are better, he specifically asked for a $200 range, and that's the best I could come up with for $200.

Just my $.02

3. How does the bag compare to a whip attachment?

Bags have a higher air to vapor ratio at any given temp.
    Bags are noiser.
    Bags have more surface area for condensation to take place.
    Bags are more idiot proof when introducing newbies to vaporizers.
    Bags are easier to use in party situations.
    With bags, you need to use the vapor in the bag within 10 minutes since it begins to condense and go stale as soon as it enters the bag.

5. It's a larger desktop whip vape but I have Da Buddha and it is great. Super simple, sturdy design that's easy to get the hang of with a little practice. If you're vaping at a proper temp, smell should be minimal compared to smoking. The convection style really does give you such a clean, tasty vapor rip. 

6. Agreed.   Da Buddha is a great vape.

7. get the arizer solo and you wont regret your purchase they are the shit and everyone knows that the solo>all other portable vapes

Every one knows that?     I don't know that.    And how in the hell would you know what someone else would regret or not regret.   

The Solo is a great portable, but if someone wants to be very stealthy when they're out and about, the Solo is not that great and there are better choices.

9. I have the iolite, but I dont use it anymore. The screen gets clogged and sticky after about a month of every day usage. I would assume this would be the case with any "loose leaf" vape, but I could be wrong.

If I were to drop cash on a vape I would just go straight for the volcano.

Just to put things in perspective, most people that have a lot of experience with different vaporizers would not go straight for a Volcano.

I have to go with the Magic Flight Box. They are not the best per say but they are easy to carry around, have a great warranty in case anything happens to it, they are not that expensive so you'll have money left over, and the get job the done. Plus, you can get a bit of tubing and connect it your bong. When I do that, it's a whole new level. 

12. #32 mcc23, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Thanks for the replies guys.. After considering all of your input, it sounds like the Solo is the safest bet. I do like the inhalater design though, looks very nice. There was one that was shaped like an actual asthma inhaler. It'd be hilarious to be taking rips from the inhaler in front of your parents and acting like "It's for my asthma ;)" lmao (which I do have). Some scent may leak but I think my dad couldn't help but laugh at it

edit: The inhaler one is the "Puffit". Couldn't remember

13. #33 mcc23, Jan 7, 2014
    The Pinnacle Pro that one of the other members mentioned seems to be comparable to the Solo, with similar flavor and similar price range... Also looks smaller.. Just watched a video of a guy using it in a full theater and noone noticed anything.. Does the scent really smell like burnt popcorn? If so, thats awesome for stealth purposes.. So I think its between the Solo and Pinnacle Pro.

"most people" or you?

15. #35 lwien, Jan 7, 2014

Most people AND me.   

FC is a vaporizer site that has more members that have owned multiple vapes including the 'Cano than any other site on the internet and the majority of them, if any,  would not tell anyone that they should go "straight to the Volcano".

why not? its not like you have to build up your collection of shit vaporizors before you can get the big fish.

people are allowed to like what they like.

17. #37 lwien, Jan 7, 2014
     Because there are too many viable options out there to be able to recommend to ANYONE any one vaporizer, including the Volcano without first finding out what a person wants in a vaporizer.

Those over at FC have not built up a collection of shit vaporizers.    Besides the Volcano, many of them also own:
    Da Buddha
    Silver Surfer
    Sublimator
    VapeExhale Evo
    Aromed
    Hebalizer
    LSV
    etc etc etc......

These are far from "shit" vaporizers.

The simple fact is, is that not everyone likes sucking on bags to get their vapor, myself included. 

18. #38 sapien, Jan 7, 2014

That is why I specifically stated that I would buy it.

19. Understood.   

All I'm doing is showing that there are other viable alternatives out there other than the Volcano and that for many, those alternatives may in fact, be a better choice.

What I don't want to do though is invalidate YOUR opinion because for YOU, the Volcano, may in fact, be the best choice.

20. Are there any vaporizers in the GC store that are worth utilizing the GC survey discount code on?