Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

O - Pen Vaporizer

• Please log in to reply

imalwayscold

imalwayscold

• Banned by Moderators
  • 232 posts
I love this little guy. I picked mine up for $30 and paid $40 for a DAMA Oil cartridge! Think has an amazing battery life and packs a punch. Best $30 I've ever spent. Any other fans?
  • svedka likes this

Similar Topics: O - Pen Vaporizer     x

imalwayscold

imalwayscold

• Banned by Moderators
  • 232 posts
yf3f7.jpg there she be

svedka

svedka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts

I love this little guy. I picked mine up for $30 and paid $40 for a DAMA Oil cartridge! Think has an amazing battery life and packs a punch. Best $30 I've ever spent. Any other fans?

I didn't buy the unit but am trying a cartridge (pre filled oil) as found in CA (Granddady Purple Kush) and really enjoying it... was $25 plus $2 tax.  Seems to last and last.  Love the convenience, just using my GreenSmartLiving battery unit, the cartridges (510) for the PenVape O Vape fit perfectly... The GSL units are $25 in So Cal and are found at mini marts, just E cig units that look like a reg. cig but work with the oil cartridges.

Smooth & solid medication. :cool:

imalwayscold

imalwayscold

• Banned by Moderators
  • 232 posts
I love my O-Pen. I need to quit cigarettes so I'm thinking of buying the Blu E cigs Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Tripping Nightmare

Tripping Nightmare

Suffering

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

I love my O-Pen. I need to quit cigarettes so I'm thinking of buying the Blu E cigs Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Blu e cigs wistle while you smoke, and also don't give you as much smoke as a cigarette. Just bought the variety starter pack about a week ago and it's meh. I still smoke though, not as satisfying as I thought it would have been.

imalwayscold

imalwayscold

• Banned by Moderators
  • 232 posts
See I've had the Blu E cigs but I traded a dub for them. I got spair cash so I'm going on Amazon and buying them plus some new tanning lotion Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users