Anybody play Forza?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by cmilli1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. class b championship with my rwd r33, hit the 100% credit bonus both heats.

over 110k credits for two races. fuck yeah.

takes a bit to get used to right hand drive.

2. Im in the top 1% in the world at drifting (Xbox 360 Forza 4).

3. Forza is f**kin awesome. UT I prefer GRAN TOURISMO

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Anyone looking for a lobby add MrRokknRoll. Can't promise to be on much but always looking for clean racers to have on my friends list. Have u tried the goddamn public lobbies?.... Savages.

5. i enjoy the car soundtrack compared to Gran Turismo. sometimes the GT6 cars come off over synthesized. but GT6 has 1200+ cars... the open lobby for GT6 is just as bad as Forza, im sure. if you cant pull past your opponent quick enough, he'll get butt hurt and PIT maneuver your ass. but the dirty NASCAR rooms with like 16 people on the track can be alot of fun! 

6. still playing forza 4, but at a friend's house in front of his massive t.v.

lots of drifting. i leave my copy there so he gets lots of practice. after a couple of our standard RWD drift races, i suggested building some FWD cars to ass-drag around the track and see who was the best in points and time, figuring it would even things up some. he built a civic hatch and i built a saab 900. such an experience. shenanigans abound. now every time we hang out, we do a couple of FWD races to lighten the atmosphere.