Anybody play Forza?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by cmilli1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Just like the title says. Anybody here play forza? I love getting baked af and just thrashing around or upgrading and tuning cars. I still play 4 and mostly drift or circuit race. It would be awesome if there were some fellow blades to race/tandem with

2. i play a lot of fm4, but don't have a live subscription.

built a twin turbo v10 m635csi last night.

3. On a weekly basis ill get super baked and I'll get on forza 4 and Fuck around in tag or something lol Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Bummer! Sounds like a monster!

5. yeah tag is fun if your blasted hahaha

6. i enjoy Forza. i like number 4's enine swap aspect. wish Gran Turismo had something like that... but GT has like 1100 cars.

7. yeah, but GT is on playstation.

8. yea... it sure is!  :ey:    the 2 main things that GT has over Forza is car count and driving realism; provided you have a force-feedback wheel that can keep up. but the world tracks in Forza are decorated in a way it seems like a racing fest has arrived at the track. in GT the tracks can come off as bland, like you just showed up at Laguna Seca for a day of hot laps. and the extent to which you can mod a car is a little higher in Forza aswell i think. but ive been playing Gran Turismo since '96. GT is more buttoned down, simulator-like, while Forza allows more arcade style fun and smashing. GT doesnt have alot of damage modeling because they put 1100 or so cars in it and they dont want to muck up the beautiful renderings with damage when you should be properly threading you car through the esses in the first place.

9. yeah I wish forza had more cars like classic f1, can-am and maybe even the Daytona prototypes. I would also love to see more tracks. I hate the "fake tracks" they put in the game. I don't mind the ones that are actual road courses tho. So many good ones they could put in the game(vir, Daytona) but waste time on tracks like the one in the alps.

10. I love forza i really dig FM3 have a bunch of sick paint jobs on that one. I really want to play forza 4 but im not gonna drop 400 on that piece of shit one just to play one game ill spend my money a little wiser :smokin: haha

I don`t pop mollys I cop pot scores

11. Forza 4 can be had on the 360.

12. Can be had? Lol And i didnt know that will have to look into it. I hardly ever use my 360 anymore i have like 3(bought one two given to me) but they are just sitting in my room in the corner lol

13. [quote name="Smoka~Smola" post="19275154" timestamp="1388781600"]I love forza i really dig FM3 have a bunch of sick paint jobs on that one. I really want to play forza 4 but im not gonna drop 400 on that piece of shit one just to play one game ill spend my money a little wiser :smokin: hahaI don`t pop mollys I cop pot scores[/quote]Were actually on Forza 5 now and the Xbox One is actually $500. Maybe this new information can entice you to go out there and spend spend spend! HahaBut yeah, I havent played Forza 5 yet. Ive played 3 and 4. 4 was alright, but 3 was the tits! I even bought the soundtrack CD (menu screen soundtrack, not in race) for my car cuz its soo nice to listen to baked.Forza Horizons looked real cool, until i played it at my friends house. I understanf its not meant to be a simulation racing like normal Forza, but damn, they didnt include Manual w/ Clutch controls..! I cant play a racing game just holding down the right trigger for gas and left for break. Manual w/ Clutch is sooo much more engaging and fun, AND you can do better with it, especially in straight sections of the track where you can wait to shift until you get to the redline, maximizing your acceleration.Will probably pick up Forza 5 this month.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Lmfao at myself damn them reefers are messing with my mind sometimes. I hate when i mind fuck myself with information i know hahaha

15. I play forza 4 often, though I need a new disc, I played it so much that it's getting work out. :(
    Anyways, I'm a serious drifter, all my cars are tuned for drifting. My favorite drifter is the 240sx with a rwd set up. Across the drift panel leaderboards I've held 13th place in the world of 1m+ drifters, since I haven't played for a while, I lost my place, I'm way down to 9100 or something like that.
    But my GT is BlaxMyth182
    :)

16. One of the few games I ever really got into.  There's nothing more soothing for me on a weekend morning then putting in hot laps and trying to climb the leaderboards.  Been playing since Forza 2, now on Forza 5.  Amazing as always.  The driving physics are as real as any console game and the graphics are amazing.

17. i like to race higher class series with an under-(powered? modified?) car.

the "king of the mountain" point to points are awesome for it. raping a b-class awd with my d-class 2002tii is great.

because i can't afford to drive my car IRL, i go for extended drives around fujimi kaido or the ring.

18. I've been playing 5 and enjoying it but i find it hard to play baked unfortunately.

19. Was one of my most favourite games but I got rid of my Xbox last year for the PC I guess I have lost out Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

20. Completed Forza 4. Now working on Forza 3. Currently driving 800 hp Nissan Skyline GT-R vSpec. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum