Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got fucked over, said hell make it right.. What do I do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shankman96, Jan 3, 2014.

1. He already knew that. And he's laughing it up with his friends while they're smoking YOUR weed, talking about how much of a bitch you were.
    All that progressive, peaceful, lay-down-and-take-it bullshit gets you nowhere but walked on. You don't need to scare people. But YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO COMMAN RESPECT FROM THEM!

Anyway, good luck. I feel bad for what happened. If you're anywhere close to Boston hit me up and I'll smoke a sympathy gram with you.

2. All you wannabe thugs have probably never been in a fight in your life and watch way too much TV and movies. Or you're old and could get away with that shit back in the day.

Fighting is NEVER worth it unless its necessary to protect yourself or others from harm.

If you've already decided you're never going to deal with them again, then just take the loss. That money isn't worth the trouble trying to get it could bring. If you want to continue to get bud from the person then yea, you need to set shit straight and let them know that you cant be fucked with, but don't make it physical unless its the only option for your safety. 

3. Is that how you would justify getting your shit taken from you and nothing doing anything about it? You would tell people you're not a wanna-be thug, so there's really nothing you can do about it?
    Sounds like a shitty excuse to me.
    But I'm just a wanna-be thug so what would I know about dignity and self-respect.

4. #64 Scarfacee, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    delete. double post

5. I wasn't referring to a single individual.
    \nBut
    \nNo, I've actually gotten into my fair share of fights and have had bad anger problems. It's actually why I started smoking regularly when I used to smoke just a few times a year. Anyhow, its not worth it. When you take away aspects of the quality of a persons life with one single punch or when you take away part of your own with time spent locked up and it on your record when you try to get jobs in the future, its never worth it. There is no self respect or dignity in that. 
    \nI understand not wanting to get walked on very much so and I agree with the sentiment. But in the grand scheme of a few grams of weed, I'd justify having it taken by hurting the "dealer" in the long run for losing a customer, and realizing that what I lost in weed/money isn't worth what I could lose in terms of life, freedom, or sanity for what you may do to them. 

6. Just bug him about it alot. Were are you from OP

7. i wudve demanded 1 gram over or spat a fatass loggie on his face. it aint about the weed. its about no respect.  when i had a dealer as a kid. he wud tell me its off a little ill get you next time i had to give a few gram for a ride. i wud scale it nd it was over. next time i picked up he gave me an extra 5 grams over even tho it was over a gram nd i even told em it wasnt short but over. the other dealer wud try to skimp but always made it right. to op. from now on bust out the scale in front of em. i rmeber when i was 14-15. i wud bargain the shit out of ppl nd they wud agree alright $20 eighth thinkin theyll just shoot me 2 gs nd me think its a 1/8th. pulled the scale outeverytime nd made em give me 3.5. just have ur scale ready.

8. fighting never worth it at the end. but always fun. ive got into countless fights just for fun. parties get real boring without fights. 

9. [quote name="Joshipooo" post="19270738" timestamp="1388711451"]He definitely thought he was going to get away with it or he would have said anything. Unless you don't have anybody else to buy from I'd say drop him, unless you think he won't try and stif you again because you caught him[/quote] yeah I agree with this guy. Once someone fucks you over, don't trust them ever again. Go to someone else, and if you can't, then try to find someone. He's obvs a scum dealer and you don't want one of those.

10. Did you burn his house down yet?

11. I've been in and out of the system my whole life. If there's one thing I've learned, it's to let the small shit slide. But getting robbed isn't the small shit.  Not even if it's for a small amount of money, bud, etc..

12. #72 Omega369, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    3 grams is worth knowing who someone really is. If you can get the 3 g tomorrow, awesome. Regardless I'd drop him as a dealer. Someone tries to cheat me in business, regardless or not if they do it again, they lost a customer.

13. Not everyone has the fucking luxury of a dealer letting you weigh out his shit before purchase, so many spoilt stoners on these forums. My dude wouldn't play that shit. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Dang dude that sucks. I'd honestly talk to him in person and ask what's up and why you don't have all your weed. Any excuse he gives you just tell him 'we agreed on a deal and you didn't hold up your end. Give me back my money or give me back my bud unless you want the reputation of being someone who steals bud"Nothing is worse for a dealer than his kush sales and potential sales to find out he skimps your bagSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. How did you not notice over three grams missing when he handed it to you? Nigga should learn to eyeball better. Anywhosies either get your money back, your weed, or get some people to beat his ass for doing you bogus, or just let him rip you off, ya know whatever xD

How did you not notice this thread is over a week old? :p

Haha OP what happened?

18. maybe shut the fuck up and let him make it right. its only 3 fucking grams anyway youre kind of a dick

19. That looks like schwAgSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum