Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got fucked over, said hell make it right.. What do I do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shankman96, Jan 3, 2014.

1. That's an ass whoopin!

2. So as an update, this guy has yet to get me my bud. He told me he would have it tomorrow. I'm saying fuck this guy regardless of if he gives me my 3 grams.

3. Live up to your name Shankman. Shank him

4. Don't do anything yet. Wait until tomorrow. If he doesn't make it right, just send him a text telling that you're not buying from him anymore. Than just start buying from someone else

5. shank his ass and report back with pics or I doth declare a some nasty mids shit thread 

6. He's definitely the middle man. And he definitely pinches out of all your bags. He just got extra greedy this time and took a little more than usual.

I'd also wait to see if he makes good on it which means your missing weight AND THEN SOME. If not, you ought to address that issue assertively. I'm not suggesting that you go do something violent. But I think the importnt part is to know what it is about you that makes him feel comfortable enough to steal from you.
    If you don't fix that, you need to be preared for a long life of boots on your back.

7. #47 shankman96, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    He knows I'll be glad to take my money elsewhere and I don't think he wants that to happen. Even if he does make up for it, he's never seeing any cash from me again.

8. Sorry, I like living too much. That sounds like an incredibly stupid idea.

9. I mean goon that nigga. Ask him for bud, he brings it, you take it and tell him to get tha fuck outcho mutha fuckin faaaaace.sent from underneath my balls

10. Wow I would say no to the guns or robbing anyone! If he doesn't come through this time and you are forced to buy from him again just weigh it first! Stay peaceful. .I think I need to share my amazing bud with the person that thinks violence is the answer lol :)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

11. lmao hes prolly lying to ur ass

12. This is a pretty hard topic he obviously wanted to get away with it but maybe he did only get that much from his guy and didnt say anything so he wouldnt look bad. To me it looks like you have 2 choices 1:continue to buy off him and use this event as leverage for him to get you good shit from now on and weigh it every time. 2: get a new dealer who knows u have a scale and wont rip you off but relationships are important between you and your florist man make sure you have the right one its like a girlfriend if there not perfect for you then its not worth it

13. id be pissed he called that good mids...looks like mersh

14. Well if it happens again dumb his ass

15. So what's the update bro?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

16. I'm guessing he hasn't gotten back to you. And based on the fact that you're afraid of him, I'm also guessing you're not gonna do anything about it..?

So your thread title should have been: I Got Punked Off, Can I Ever Stop This From Happening Again?

17. wait n see if he makes it right, if he doesnt go get whats urs man

18. He pulled some retarded logic out of his ass saying he only owed me 1 gram. So I'm done with this dude. I think him not getting my money anymore is better than someone getting hurt so I'm just going to take the loss.

19. He doesn't give a shit about your money. He doesn't sell bud. He pinches out of your bags. And now he KNOWS that you don't do anything about it when people take things from you.
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're posting on here in two weeks about him robbing you for real. No sneaky shit. You know, bunny ears. Run your pockets pussy.

You set yourself up being a doormat. I hate to be so harsh, but this is just the way the world is my friend.

Speaking of friends... don't you have a few who could assist you in choking this kid out and stripping him ass naked? You gotta set precendence.