Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got fucked over, said hell make it right.. What do I do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shankman96, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Alright, so my dealer knows I have a scale. I called him up for some bud and we agreed on 12 grams of some nice mids. So he stopped about 15-20 minutes ago to drop it off and when he handed it to me he said it was 12 grams. Immediately after he left I whipped my scale out to check it. Turned out to only be about 8.8g. So I texted him asking why he'd fuck me over if he knew I had a scale, and he said, "that's all my dude gave me, I'll give you the rest tomorrow." So what should I do? I'm pretty pissed, he says he'll make it right though. I've been buying off this dude for awhile.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

2. He definitely thought he was going to get away with it or he would have said anything. Unless you don't have anybody else to buy from I'd say drop him, unless you think he won't try and stif you again because you caught him

3. Thanks for the reply, yeah he tried to cover his ass when I told him it was short. Right now I'm forced to buy off just him because my good friend who gets me the dank just got out of the local jail.

4. If he makes it right forget about it, If he doesn't well you'll have to beat the other 3.2g out of him.

6. It is your fault for not weighing it and paying for just what you get.

I wouldn't say it's 100% his fault.

8. Fuck you.

OK just why could you not weigh your bud? leg broke, blind, lazy???

Lets hear the lame excuse. :rolleyes:

10. This guy doesn't weigh it out for me, he just drops it off. He's the only guy I can buy off of right now.

11. tell him to come in for now on, so oyu have time to weigh it in front of him. If he makes it right by tomorrow, I wouldn't worry. He probably won't do that again. If he doesn't give you the rest.... well, then that's up to you to decide what to do.

12. Go to HIS house with a bat tomorrow (I wouldn't recommend actually using it) and ask for the rest. If he doesn't have it, let yourself in.

Ok well get the good habit of pulling out the scale before you pull out cash.

14. #14 Burning J 420, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Well if he gives you the rest then everything should be ok, this has happened to me before.

15. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19270819" timestamp="1388712331"]OK just why could you not weigh your bud? leg broke, blind, lazy???Lets hear the lame excuse. :rolleyes:[/quote]dude lay the fuck off

16. He'll probably stop the fucking around with you now that you confronted him about shorting you, he just probably thought he'd get away with it and now that he didn't he'll probably walk a straight line. But for future reference man always pull out the scale before you pay the man.

17. Why the fuck come and complain on the internet, Be a man and do something about it...

what are you whining about?

19. I wasn't complaining, but asking for advice. I already confronted him about it, as stated. What more should I do to be a "man," violence? That sounds weak.

20. Over 3 grams? Good luck with that shit.

OP, just ask the dude to throw in some extra points, since he was the one who fucked up.