Most Embarassing Thing youve done Baked?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by unixhelp, Jan 2, 2014.

1. The second time I smoked weed (next day after the first time) my friends tricked me into believing I had some animal crawling up my clothes (raccoon or some kind of rat) and I stripped naked in front of everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Got a speeding ticket the one time I decide to drive naked

• Like Like x 1
  3. Once I burped up smoke in front of a cashier. That was embarrassing. I had no idea what to do. She just looked at me with really big eyes and checked me out in silence. 

4. I dropped my 8 inch mini bong in the hot tub trying to look cool taking a hit in it. Ruined a fat bowl pack

5. at the time i was 15 i had just started smoking so i had to not get caught , me and my cousin stole some of my dad's hash and we tryed to smoke it in a wooden pipe, as we started he came back he had forgotten something, my cousin put alot of feebreeze everywhere and i went to put the content of the pipe thru the sink and we flew upstair.

5 min later he came up the stair and yelled our names, we  decided to come downstair / afther taking a shower and brushing our teeth it probably already really suspious haha , we thought to ourself ­ it probly was still smelling thats how he caught us lol , went he saw us he yelled : why the f**K is the full of hash everywhere in the sink .Turn out i was too stressed and pour all the content of the pipe everywhere near the sink lol. i think he was more pissed that i took is stuff than the fact we smoked lol.

6. When i was 16 i smoked a 2 gram blunt to myself in one sitting and thought "aye, i bet spanking the monkey would be super fly dope" but i was so exhausted i passed out immediately after climax with Vaseline all over my paw and limp Johnson hanging all slippery like. My mom woke me up in mild disgust she told me to clean myself up. I was confused unsure what she was talking about and i ran my left hand through my hair per norm not remembering i had cumulative and Vaseline still in it. My mom gagged and yelled at me to take a shower. True story.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Walked into the wrong apartment lol.

fuck lock your doors people.

• Like Like x 4
  8. If this is true you have won this thread and quite possibly the internet.

• Like Like x 2
  9. i thought about making a throwaway for this reply bc of how sadly true it is.

10. That's seriously the funniest thing I've ever read. Fist bump

11. Me and my boy smoked like 6g and got the craziest munchies ever, so we did the smart thing and ordered pizza! He was too baked to walk so he stayed inside and I thought I wasnt that high. I went to walk off of his porch and my legs stopped working and the pizza guy just stood there laughing his ass off.

12. I lost my sides!!! Thats funny stuff!

13. There's a simple solution to embarrassment.

Remove caring what others think from your life.

14. When going to my weed guys house, I walked into the wrong address to find a muslim family having dinner, they were suprised to say the least but were nice about it though haha

• Like Like x 1
  15. When I was like 16 I was really stoned and I Jerked off with icy hot because I thought it would feel good. For the first 30 seconds it felt great so I kept adding more and more. Turned out It wasn't a good idea. It really wasn't at all. Water made it worse. Painful. Very very painful is all I can say.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My best friend smoked without me. He was with another dude, a couple years older. So he got really high and the older dude took his chance. He stretched out his balls and put it right up to my friends face and said "yo you want some bubble gum" but he was too stupid to reply. 5 or so minutes later he was like "hey did you just stick your nuts in my face" and people still joke about it to this day.

• Like Like x 3

17. Lol that reminds me of the time my weed man pulled up in my neighborhood, texted me "I'm here". I left my house and I entered the first car I saw. They really didn't know what to say. I was like oh shit, and quickly fled the scene lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. once me and my friend hot boxes his brothers car and were sitting there chilling and I want to put on music. so I say 'dude wheres my phone?' then I grab my phone and start using the flashlight to look for my phone

19. once me and my friend hot boxes his brothers car and were sitting there chilling and I want to put on music. so I say 'dude wheres my phone?' then I grab my phone and start using the flashlight to look for my phone

20. Got pissed and high at a friends, woke up later to my friend telling me I'd tried to urinate in his bin... naked cus I was sleep walking and also discovered that I'd ripped a jumper off myself thinking it was a blanket that I couldn't get out from under. I dunno maaaaan

• Like Like x 1