Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get it, how do you get your medical marijuana card? (Ontario, Canada)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Everyone who posts in this and similar threads need to specifically lay out their location. Every MMJ law is different from state to state. I'm in Michigan where I had to have a "previous history" of my back pain with a doctor for minimum 2 visits. THEN I had to go to a different doctor who I knew was MJ friendly (and would stand up for you in court - there's a few really good ones in the state) to sign my cert.

I know for a fact this is different then say Cali. So plz if you're asking a question - not picking on you wanderer just using as example.

Also, why the f are people so uptight about others faking for their card. As someone who had my card for a legit reason, I still can't agree with those butt hurt cause they have a medical condition and some don't. If you were mj their shoes you may do the same. Condition or not, no one wants to go to jail. Doesn't matter what it's used for its a plant that's been here longer than us. Who are we to say what it's strictly for?

2. Also I apologize for contributing to necro bumping this thread lol. Didn't realize I got here via a google search and not on my own browsing. Oops.