Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy way to make hash oil/dabs??? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BagOKronic, Dec 30, 2013.

1. What's good guys, I was wondering how to make hash oil/dabs. And is there and difference between those? Any help would he appreciates, trying to experience new smoking methods

2. Well, dabbing is the most efficient method of inhaling hash smoke. It requires a rig, nail and dome which i doubt you have. Theres a few ways to make hash because there are different types of hash, but for example, bho is made from running butane through bud.Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="ColoradoToking" post="19252597" timestamp="1388389314"]Well, dabbing is the most efficient method of inhaling hash smoke. It requires a rig, nail and dome which i doubt you have. Theres a few ways to make hash because there are different types of hash, but for example, bho is made from running butane through bud.Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Alright is there any other way to smoke hash /oil besides dabs?

4. Of course! You can use vape pens, you can melt some on top of bowls of weed, you can try hot kniving (if you have a torch or gas stove and this will get you the highest)Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app