Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporize inside dorm with smoke buddy= no smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by what2123, Dec 30, 2013.

1. #1 what2123, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    1) Introduction:

-Hi there, I am a very paranoid smoker and really want to be the stealthiest smoker around.

-you can skip to the conclusion because those are the most important questions I have I guess…

2) my story:

-currently I roll joints in my room, then I go outside and smoke it. I pop some gum in afterwards, and as I come back into the building, I hold my breath as I walk past security so they don't smell the weed off my breath. I don't really want to do that anymore…

3) my dorm room:

-I read all the topics I could find on being stealthy for smoking in a dorm room. My dorm room has a window. My room has a sprinkler and an alarm of some sort…its scaring the shit out of me! 

a: would the smoke affect the sprinkler? is it a fire alarm, smoke alarm, carbonmonixide alarm? how can I tell? should I cover it with tape? I saw one of my buddys do it… I'm not lighting any other fires in my dorm so I could cover it up lol. 

-my friends said that smoking e cigs inside will do nothing (like this one: http://vapurvap.ca/en/), so I tried it in my room…I guess luckily nothing went off? so it got me thinking…

4) my new choice of smoking:

-The only solution I see that won't release any other kind of smoke is a vaporizer! the vaporizer I'm going for (unless you can hopefully suggest another one) is the pax!
    -there is no additional smoke that will come out of the vaporizer from what I have seen in the demo videos

a: the vapour (ex. at 410F) that I blow out will stink up my room?! I believe it would because I have tried the solo with some other friends and they said that it would probably smell up the room…so are ecigs totally different smelling result then a vaporizer? anyways…

5a) IS SMOKE BUDDY THE SOLUTION!?

-I have seen someone in there dorm room hit a bong and blow the smoke into it…looks like it really works

6) CONCLUSION:

a: if I take a hit from the pax vaporizer, then blow the vapor into a smoke buddy, will the end result be no smell/odor?!

b: what about the smell after using the vaporizer? I'm not concerned about the smell of grinned weed, just the weed smoke bottom line (I know bongs leave a horrible trace afterwards…unless someone says otherwise)

7) the questions and paranoid concerning issues:

a: vapour with a smoke buddy will remove the smell? 

b: if I mix tobacco and weed in my vaporizer, then blow it into a smoke buddy, will it also remove the smoke and smell?

c: what happens if I use the smoke buddy more then 300 times, and then it finally stops working and when I blow through it, it ends up stinking up my room?

8) other concerns:

a: is the pax really worth it or could I just use a vapour pipe and it would be all ok?

b: if I smoked inside my room in my house and vaped and used my smoke buddy and no smell occurs, does it make the house dryer in anyway? do I harm anyone in my family from perhaps second hand vapour?! (lol, sorry for the silly question…)

9) other random questions that I'm curious about:

a: is there a stealthy way of smoking from a bong and not having it smell after in any way?

b: I can't seem to find any competitors to the smoke buddy, is there any? 

c: is there any other product that will have a longer use then a smoke buddy? do I have to keep buying a new buddy or can I replace the cartons?

Thank you very much for taking the time and reading my whole post and addressing my concerns!

2. You could easily get away vaping in your dorm room if you have air fresheners to fight the stale weed smell. A vapor pipe like the Lotus would be preferable to the Pax because it's cheaper, it delivers bigger + tastier hits, and there's no dependence on a battery. Batteries go weak in things that you constantly use after a couple years.

3. If youre vaping youd already get away with the smell i think, it doesnt ressemble weed imo and goes away within 2 mins. If you add a smoke buddy too that then you are for sure good to go. Dont stress

4. [quote name="Lawlerskates" post="19252132" timestamp="1388383751"]You could easily get away vaping in your dorm room if you have air fresheners to fight the stale weed smell. A vapor pipe like the Lotus would be preferable to the Pax because it's cheaper, it delivers bigger + tastier hits, and there's no dependence on a battery. Batteries go weak in things that you constantly use after a couple years.[/quote]Pax is not as good as people say. It still steams your weed even when you aren't hitting it (between hits.) The best way to go is the Da Buddha vaporizer. Hundred less than pax and way better according to reviews. Good luck!