Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a few legit questions that i never really was satisfied with the answers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, Dec 29, 2013.

1. 1 what is the differences between indica and sativa
    2 how do you tell the difference
    3 what the flying fuck is dabbing i really have no clue what that is
    4 what ever happned to just joints n bongs now you got these "scientific" paper thin breakable loopd loops faggot shit or like vapes like if you dont like the harshness of weed then get the fuck out, you might as well drink non alcoholic beer at the game or at a bar like a pussy no offence just my true opinions

and i want your most realistc answers, honest stright up replies

2. A simple google search will answer most questions.And you should educate yourself on vaporizers..your comment about them was retarded.

3. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19249936" timestamp="1388356633"]A simple google search will answer most questions.And you should educate yourself on vaporizers..your comment about them was retarded.[/quote]Yeah this dude is pretty un-informed.Side-note, where in the fuck is oscar goldman!?

4. [quote name="DopeGame" post="19249893" timestamp="1388356110"]4 what ever happned to just joints n bongs now you got these "scientific" paper thin breakable loopd loops faggot shit or like vapes like if you dont like the harshness of weed then get the fuck out, you might as well drink non alcoholic beer at the game or at a bar like a pussy no offence just my true opinionsand i want your most realistc answers, honest stright up replies[/quote]If you want a realistic straight up answer then I think you're ignorant. You dont have the right to call someone a pussy for not using a joint or blunt when you don't even know what the other stuff is let alone the basic question The two types of weed.That "faggot shit" will get you a lot further then a bong. Idk how you'd be a pussy for using a vape which saves weed and is ideal if you have to be stealthy. And dabs will get you higher then you've ever been and you need "scientific" shit to dab but it's really not like you explained it there's just other ways to take your weed.What are you like 12 honestly?

Vaping also lets you really taste the weed, while smoking just mostly tastes like smoke.

6. OP sounds underage. 

7. i know im ignroant, but please explain what dabbing is and the difference between (highs) sativa indica are

8. i just want to know what dabbing is i apoligize for my writing i dont know why i sounded like a dick i dont usually say shit like thatb but pleae answer 1 n 2

First, let me explain what search engines do..

Their function is to find answers to the things you want to know..

10. #10 Lawlerskates, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Indica is a body high and makes you "stoned". It's associated with the feeling of being couch-locked. Sativa is a head high and makes you "high". It's associated with being super energized, manic, and creative.

Dabbing is where a nail is heated up to the point of where when hash touches it, it instantly vaporizes - and you suck up that vapor.

Vaporizers let you vaporize weed, which is arguable a superior way to consuming it. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with harshness. Vapor can be more harsh and hard-hitting than smoke. People vaporize because it lets you get the most THC out of your weed. THC is what gets you high. It's just about getting higher - you don't get even a 1/3 as much THC from your weed through a bong or a joint.

Vaporizing is about getting higher, while using less weed than you would have when you smoked it. It's also a lot healthier for your lungs and body.

11. well of cource but id rather find good questions from the actual people its more better i think we can both agree on that any wase happy toking :smoking:

12. 1.) Pure indicas are generally grown in cooler climates and pure sativas in warmer climates. Since most strains are a hybrid, the temp doesn't have much to do with it anymore. Indicas are a heavier body high. "couch lock." Sativas are a higher head buzz. Giggly and happy. 2.) you can tell the difference by the buzz and not as reliable, but also by the leaf shape. I believe indica plants have shorter, wider leaves while sativas have longer and thinner leaves, but it could be the opposite, don't quote me on that.3.) Dabs are a form of concentrated cannabis also called wax, BHO, shatter, errl, earwax and so on. They are concentrates, so you need less to get high but are also more expensive and can be harsher.4.) joints and bongs are still around, but joints/blunts use more weed and are are just more inconvenient for some. Vaping can give you more bang for the buck, unlocking more of the cannabinoids and producing less smoke and smell. It comes down to preference and convenience. No one way is inherently better than the other.From the way you worded your questions, you sound arrogant and rude. Different people like different things and there no point in insulting and shaming people for preferring things that you don't. I'm glad you're asking these things because it's important to be educated about the wonderful plant, cannabis and there's a lot more to learn and enjoy than just burning to get high as hell.