Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles and tolerance?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by just one toke, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Since winter break started about 2 weeks ago I've been smoking a fair amount. I hadn't built a tolerance yet tho until we baked edibles a few days ago. I've been eating those once or twice a day since then, but not in huge doses. And now my tolerance is getting literally fucked up. Me and a friend split at least 4 bowls and each ate some cookie last night and I was probably as high as 1 bowl would get me without a tolerance :/Idk if I just started noticing my tolerance or what but it seems like edibles royally fucked my tolerance.

2. Seems quick maybe lower quality bud

3. No I think there was something else going on last night. It was all the same weed and I smoked 2 bowls today expecting a tolerance and got super fucking high. Idk what it was last night but I just didn't seem as high as I shoulda been. Maybe it's cause we smoked slow

4. I get this sometimes too, did you smoke earlier in the day? Cause im pretty sure thats what does it to me