Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Glad you happy with your decissions. I feel the same way.

2. "it's a bullshit", is it? I was like you, very happy with bonza... until this year. I have bought hundreds of seeds from them over the past 3 or 4 years. They are not what they used to be.

3. I'm really sorry to hear that you feel we let you down but pleased that you've found a good source that you're happy with. Good luck to you.

Actually we don't claim to be the cheapest seedbank. We do feel we offer value and we advertise as such but I am aware of a number of seedbanks that are cheaper than we are. I can't speak to the quality of the product or the service from those guys having never tried them personally.

We don't like to see posts from one user to another using terms like "bullshit". We really appreciate the feedback WeisslanG and we're happy you're happy :) but let's be nice, OK?

4. I got my order in less then 2 weeks and the beans I put down have already sprouted.. :)

5. With freebies like that, who wouldn't experience them?
    I've put an order in, stealth mode on! Time will tell.

6. You'll get it right. Just make sure you look through the instructions on how to open the pods. It should be in one of the confirmation emails you get.

7. Items have been labeled shipped, got no confirmation email or tracking number yet but as long as I get em I could care less haha.. As for the pods I'll figure a way to get the goods.

8. "so long summer"?
    We have two hemispheres on this particular planet.

9. We do indeed. We're in the one where summer has just ended.

10. I ordered from them bout a month ago, got my seeds in 7 days to US. This was my first time ordering seeds but can't see any reason not to keep buying from them. Oh, and the seeds did all sprout.

11. I ordered from them recently. My tracker stopped in Chicago and hasn't changed for 8 days. Should I be concerned?

12. 8 days is normal. I hope you ordered with the guaranteed delivery option. Chicago is known as the black hole for this type of goodies. In the future, since you now know that your seeds go through Chicago, use the guaranteed option. You should receive your package regardless of your seeds being seized. It will just be an empty package, if they found them.

13. It is guaranteed.

14. #155 bggrass, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015

Then the worst that could happen is that you might have to wait a little longer.

15. In my County if a seeds package is seized, you will probably be visited by a fed! Lol no joke

16. Arrived safe, unopened, great job.

17. Sounds like the feds in your county must have really nothing else to do.

18. If you live in the east coast or west coast of the US, this is the best seed bank to deal with. If you pay for the stealth shipping, you will get your order in 5 to 10 days. I have ordered from both the west coast, Salem, Oregon, and the east coast using this seed bank, Bangor, Maine and to Salem, Oregon my order took 10 mailing days, ordered on Tuesday, received order the following Saturday, (10) mailing days. My order to Bangor, Maine was made on Friday, and I received that order the following Friday, (6) mailing days. In both orders all the seeds popped, even the awesome freebies, and all of them were female(s). I just completed another order and my seeds arrived today, (7) mailing days from time of order to delivery, UK to somewhere in Vermont...

\t\t
    \t\t\tReply
    - See more at: http://www.seedbankreview.com/bonza-seeds/comment-...

19. Mixed reviews always make me a little nervous but Bonza was the only seed back that I could find the 3 strains that I really wanted for next year. Order arrived in a little less than 3 weeks from order being placed. Customer service needs a little work. Emailed them with a question about the amount(1 more bean and my free beans would have been 2X) and it took a week for a very vague response. Ordered from Nirvana 3 times with no problems and great customer service. One thing that was nice.....tracking number. Was able to track it across the good old USA.