Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. My order shipped on Feb 24th and I have not received them.     I tried communicating to them which was hard to do and they just keep sending me 'canned' messages so I guess I am SOL.     I would NOT recommend using them.   I've since ordered from HERBIES.    My first seeds came from CROP KING and they seemed to be fine but their variety feminized package was not labeled so I have no idea what I have (see my journal for pictures)  

Just my experience gives them a thumbs down..     

Your shipment, if despatched on the 24th Feb is still within the 25 working day maximum delivery schedule.  I would imagine you are being issued a ticket response pointing you to a information page in our support centre because the shipment is untracked.

3. #64 dmgstoner, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    Ill have some more patience then.  I also think charging for tracking should be covered in the cost of the product.    That would avoid any confusion.  

Thank you.

4. There are tracked options available at checkout.

5. Sure, for more $$$     Personally I would not ship without tracking.    I don't think I'll ever see these and continue to question if they were ever shipped.     For $40 worth of seeds, not worth the risk of one customer not receiving them and communicating this to the community.  

6. Working day 23.    NOTHING.   If anyone wants to just give money away, bonza is the way to go....

7. WORKING day 24 they arrived.   Finally.   My bad.   I should have had more patience.    A bit long through customs I guess, but they are here and packaged as described.    I'll follow up after germination, etc...   

Thank you.

8. #69 thebonzaseedbank, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015

Glad to hear it :)  As I said we are seeing delays to international mail that are beyond our control.  

9. Bonza is a seedbank on point. I am pleased with their continued efforts in a grossly competitive market. Thanks again Bonza.

10. Hey  Mr bonza seed bank partner how come air mail  was gone now its back on?? im confused as to why it was gone now its back again? will I get my seeds if I ordered them to aus? if I buy from air mail still??

11. Hey I also ordered some Cds from you. The customs here in australia are really scanning almost every package and envelopes. I'm really worried right now and I only ordered from you because you promissed your stealth was really realiable. Could you tell us what the arrival success rate in AUS is? Thanks, I hope they get here soon!

12. I live in Aus and ordered from bonza using buddy shipping. A week past delivery date seeds arrived but they did arrive. Very stealthy. No free seeds like I there website said but I could be wrong and might be another that gave free seeds. Good communication. Doing reviews on others I'm trying to for aus stoners

13. Anyone from Australia take a look at *seed banks I'm trying* thread. I have tried bonza seeds, herbies, marijuana.nl and will be trying more soon to see who I think is best for Aussies.

14. Bonza I am so sick of waiting are you all gonna make this right with me I ordered seeds in your halloweed promotion..All the seeds I got didnt hatch well but like 3 and they all hermi'ed.I am a breeder and know my stuff my conditions were perfect.I have asked you all for replacement seeds I dont know howe many times..If you all are a credible seed bank make this right with me. My Order # is #41466 it is sad I had to do this here.  I have one question for you all at Bonza if you bought a brand new ps4 from me wouldn't you expect it to work once it was shipped to you? Well in my case u failed me I have a youtube channel I am a medical Cannabis user meaning I Need my Cannabis I had to take money I didnt have and go buy from a creadible USA based seed company cuz you proved everything I herd about the seed trade from other countrys...It is crap.You all send us the Americans the grade c-f seeds not grade A.I am giving you all this one and last chance to make things right in front of the whole world to see if your a credible company make this right..And maybe respond to the emails I sent you months ago with detailed pics and all data...Sincerlly MiGrowB

15. Should have tried Nirvana, sorry to hear about this.

Gorilla is great as well and has awesome customer service 

I'm sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied but this post is absolute nonsense.  We do not and can not guarantee seed viability.  That is common amongst all pick 'n' mix seed banks.  Where we are able to track issues back to breeder problems we always make good however we do not reissue seeds willy nilly.  

I do not know the specifics of your ticket but I do know that it will have been dealt with fairly.

17. #79 MiGrowB, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    I guess by dealing with fairly means no email ever sent back to me acknowledging the issue at hand. U will get yours.Maybe not by my all I can say is Karma sucks, this is selling cannabis seeds not Cannabis so quit trying to play oh were just the middle man we know nothing blah lie lie blah You get the seeds at a deal because they are not grade A seeds they can't place in their packs..So you all buy them half price and sell us bunk seeds for full price or a few cents off, using the souvenir excuse.. If you cant guarantee seed viability then dont sell the seeds at a premium price You all make the  canna industry look bad for the few people doing it right! This will be my last post about this but I will make sure every1 hears my story I will make sure I do a youtube video too

https://youtu.be/qdLeMw-ZdZk     <---My youtube channel!

18. #80 thebonzaseedbank, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015

We receive all of our stock in packs.  We decant because we're a pick 'n' mix seedbank and also because breeder packaging can affect delivery rates.  You should not try and enforce your own opinion as fact.  You are wrong.  I wonder why you ordered from us given this misguided opinion?

In the UK we are forced to refer to them as souvenir seeds and indeed sell them as such to comply with law.

I should also point out that breeder pack portions are available on request.

Finally, even the breeders do not guarantee viability unless evidence is provided that you followed best practice.

I accept that perhaps you feel like you are justified in adopting this attitude but I have already offered my help.  You merely needed to say no thanks.